Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Did he release any bugfixes yet? I can't fight at all, I always get "Typeerror: Property of 1 Undefined"
Which os and game version do you play? I tried to play save you provided and it worked without any problems, not that one or any other error occurred. I am on one without battle animations. Also you should check your java, cause depends on plugins game uses, you could require javascript for it to work properly ,so if you don't have it installed or it's not latest it could cause errors.

Reactions: ltpika

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
before: hyping after a new corruption game, going full corruption so i get all the nasty scenes.
after: checking cg seeing i missed 80% of game corruption content going full corruption...

feels bad, man

Reactions: sadzero

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, you can't get all in one play, because they're "strategically arranged" for different routes. Anyway, you can cheat. You need offline save editor (can be found somewhere on this site, I don't know exact location), and with it you can activate multiple traits from one event. For example, you can have black guy arrested and taken bribe from him at the same time, and unlock events from both branches in the future. I did that (first I arrested him and later I added bribe trait to unlock gym events) and it worked.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
before: hyping after a new corruption game, going full corruption so i get all the nasty scenes.
after: checking cg seeing i missed 80% of game corruption content going full corruption...

feels bad, man
There are a few saves just gotta read the previous pages for them :D

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Which os and game version do you play? I tried to play save you provided and it worked without any problems, not that one or any other error occurred. I am on one without battle animations. Also you should check your java, cause depends on plugins game uses, you could require javascript for it to work properly ,so if you don't have it installed or it's not latest it could cause errors.
I'll try the non-battle animation version to see if it works.

EDIT: It worked. Too bad, I liked the animations but it's worth the sacrifice for a playable version of the game.

Reactions: Prokopije

Alexkg

Donor
May 30, 2017
Hey guys,

New post by Abaddon

Hi guys :)

I'm creating a scene in the second floor toilets of the police station.

- I created a short animation.

I show you a image of the scene I'm working on:

Abaddon

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
TypeError :Cannot Read Properly '1' of Undefined
I got this when I tried to arrest logan any tips? or am I stuck trying to get the lucifer scene

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
yeah little laggy. my laptop has a 4gb ram and 1.6GHz processor and still laggy
It lags every 10secs in game and it lags every time a scene transitions to another pov.
I want to play this game but its near impossible to play without getting annoyed.

Midori6

Jul 11, 2017

Hi guys :)

- I created all the renderings of the first day playable (Thursday);

- I'm writing the dialogues of the first day playable (Thursday);

- I created two short animations.

I show you one of the renderings I've created:

Abaddon

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
sadly, i using original windows 10 so i can't downgrade my os
U might wanna check which graphic card ur using for this game!
coz normally we got 2 graphic cards in our laptop, game run with default graphic card setting might use integrated one instead of standalone card, and in dat case u definitely gonna experience “lag”.
I had this case before and I’m win10 user, so u might wanna check it.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Maybe the battle animation version should be removed since it's bugged
Dude, who's that lovely babe in your signature?? My heart is literally thumping.

I never encountered any errors in the battle version...Never tried the non battle versions.

I think it would be cool if there's something to offer for the clean path players..

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes