taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I mean the browser version, I tried to search on the drive for folders like www / save / manila / etc. but no success

Or, is it saved on the gamcore site and there is no way how to backup? Nothing urgent, im just curious, whether it would be possible to play from other browser or to have my progress saved somewhere, just in case...
I don't know of a browser version, never saw that.

There was a renpy version, and still is, but it has not been updated in probably over a year.

if that happens to be what you mean then those files are also in the main game folder in the game folder

like Manilashaw/game/saves

however renpy also saves the files in C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ManilaShawRenPYRemake

Possibly with a long number after the name. Some renpy games don't use the "Roaming\RenPy" folder for them in that case it may be in another folder named after the game or the game maker and it could be in appdata/local or appdata/roaming

Reactions: Ezekiel2517

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I mean the browser version, I tried to search on the drive for folders like www / save / manila / etc. but no success

Or, is it saved on the gamcore site and there is no way how to backup? Nothing urgent, im just curious, whether it would be possible to play from other browser or to have my progress saved somewhere, just in case...
Try this:

Reactions: Ezekiel2517

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I downloaded all the video`s/animations for this game, it came in its own zip file, can they be put into this game? and if so, where?, as always, Thanks in advance.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
The ending you're talking about is not really an ending... As far as i can see is the same "ending' you get from losing the second fight in the subway... You just get taken into a room with a few things you can't interact with and all you can do is move in that little space left and right.... That's all.... It's not really a constructed ending as even a "you're killed Game Over" is more complete than that...
The endings are already built on paper and obviously they are not yet covered in this update, in the gas station fight without Manila, she loses, she is not a murderer (unless you shoot the mercenary boss then it is a game over) she is taken directly at the end of this mission (still under construction). And like that they open more finals but again it is under construction.

Orc2381

Feb 23, 2022
Abaddon should do a coxville stories game where you play as Jenny Summers or one of the guys at the school trying to blackmail all the teachers. This game made me immediately think about coxville The Pit.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release date: March*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Saturday
Scheduled:
- Story (5%)
- Animations (0%)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

mutayyeb

Jun 4, 2020
I really like this game I am sad the he is thing about ending this game there is so much content he could focus in game and continue its story like menson letenate (her boss) gelmur, j blue , story with Jason and Michaels, and lot of thugs to fight and get raped by them there could be mission where all of her enemies join together and capture her and then each one of them have there way with her etc but he is actually thinking of ending this game :( I he would continue this game if he is thinking of ending this game he would start another dlc of this game or make a new game just like that . I just like the idea strong police female officers who is overcome by curruption and derailed from the path of justice to endless lust of desire get fucked by every thug corrupt officers also can any body tell me about any game the is like this game I will be very grateful to him plz

Reactions: Planmaster

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
A wonderful game, thanks to the author and the site for the opportunity :)(y) . It is very interesting what will happen next, especially to whom the detective works, he is very similar to James Bond and somewhere on John Dow in his youth, but not in vain a phrase appeared, about a spy in his youth. Dow did not show any special abilities, as well as the detective, but participates in discussions at the round table along with other non -ordinary characters. And clearly planned penetration into the laboratory and the direction of Grace to the detective with information. In general, with impatience we are waiting for the continuation, but I think that who is a detective, we will find out, if we find out, not in the next update. All health and good luck:):):).

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
Release date: March*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Saturday
Scheduled:
- Story (10%)
- Animations (0%)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
In the choir of celebrations, while I like the game and think it is good, I have to say it has three big and one minor defects, adding a dissonant note:
1) Since RPGM allows to save only between scenes and combats (basically, only when you can move around), there should more of those when you get to the fight at the hotel and in the metro (e.g. add up one after you defeated Stan for the second time), or one has to go back through a long sequence of fights and clicks again (even because there is no real skip ir RPGM, one has to go through all the screens, even the ones added up as kind of narrative after the fight);
2) If you beat a character, and they are at zero (dead), they should stay dead, not they come back again at full strenght while your character has been weakened by the combat;
3) Most often, even when the attacks you use are supposed to have an impact, e.g. confuse the enemy for 1-3 turns, appear the message the enemy is confused, but then they immediately go back to normal, so, their "confusion" element is useless;
4) Minor but annoying, the sex scenes are basically two images, maybe there could be less, but with more screens, otherwise the "continue" button is basically useless, one ends up having to use always the "stop" button to go forward.

Point 2) is especially annoying, because it does not mean it is impossible to win, but becomes almost mandatory to cheat getting yourself lot of stuff to reinforce yourself, and even so, it will take a long time to go through all the fights, because you spend more time healing yourself than actually doing fight moves.

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
In the choir of celebrations, while I like the game and think it is good, I have to say it has three big and one minor defects, adding a dissonant note:
1) Since RPGM allows to save only between scenes and combats (basically, only when you can move around), there should more of those when you get to the fight at the hotel and in the metro (e.g. add up one after you defeated Stan for the second time), or one has to go back through a long sequence of fights and clicks again (even because there is no real skip ir RPGM, one has to go through all the screens, even the ones added up as kind of narrative after the fight);
2) If you beat a character, and they are at zero (dead), they should stay dead, not they come back again at full strenght while your character has been weakened by the combat;
3) Most often, even when the attacks you use are supposed to have an impact, e.g. confuse the enemy for 1-3 turns, appear the message the enemy is confused, but then they immediately go back to normal, so, their "confusion" element is useless;
4) Minor but annoying, the sex scenes are basically two images, maybe there could be less, but with more screens, otherwise the "continue" button is basically useless, one ends up having to use always the "stop" button to go forward.

Point 2) is especially annoying, because it does not mean it is impossible to win, but becomes almost mandatory to cheat getting yourself lot of stuff to reinforce yourself, and even so, it will take a long time to go through all the fights, becuase you spend more time healing yourself than actually doing fight moves.
well i don't fully disagree with u but i'll adress the issues :

1) i agree on this one, for some ppl being forced to do the whole thing in one go could b considered triggering, as for me i would like to re-fight the character i want whenever i want without having to beat several characters first and ppl wo want to watch h-scenes have to beat stan twice to get to that point (in latest update).

2) well u can't really think if u landed 10 bullets on the enemy during combat " ? WTH !? how did he survive that " combat and scences r just seperates, there r nothing like HP/MP in real life unless some1 wants to metaphor, but they could make it better by also fully recover the protagonists when second part of the fight occurs, but forget not if u cared even a little about yer strengthening Manila for battle you will have no problem in this situation since she has several relevant instantaneous skills.

3) the stun effect works only till the end of 1 or 2 rounds, in case of 1 round : the enemy cannot act for that round unless they acted before u hit em with skill which will be deemed useless since they already acted first during that round.

4) i hate h-scenes in this game, playing it only for action

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
2) well u can't really think if u landed 10 bullets on the enemy during combat " ? WTH !? how did he survive that " combat and scences r just seperates, there r nothing like HP/MP in real life unless some1 wants to metaphor, but they could make it better by also fully recover the protagonists when second part of the fight occurs, but forget not if u cared even a little about yer strengthening Manila for battle you will have no problem in this situation since she has several relevant instantaneous skills.

4) i hate h-scenes in this game, playing it only for action
Agree that a game does not pretend realism, especially not one in this category, but still, even the "spec up Manila" does not hold for me - she is already level 17, has the belt, and I can fill her inventory, but still, than means one has to spend half of the time doing the instant HP+MP thing, lenghtening the fight forever.

About the turn, no, still seen the writing saying "confused" immediately followed by "not confused anymore" without any action, which means the "confused" did not even last one full turn.

About the h-scenes, I agree that a game that is only h-scenes is not a game, but still, are you sure that you did not register in the wrong forum ? :p :-D
OK, sorry for the irony, there are indeed games on F95 that are more towards the adventure or even romantic elements with only sparse sex imagines (one that I even support, Hillside, comes to mind, another one that was a kind of VN, was beautiful as story and art, but it made me feel really bad for the endings), and some "superhero" RPGM games have the same "fight" approach (e.g. Combine's ones), but still, if one wants pure fight/action games, even if with kind of turn-bsed, there are games that have a studio with more resources behind and can do even better that part.

"Manila" is in the group of games that tries to balance the action, story, and "other elements" :), that's why it gets anyway a positive opinion (at least from me) despite its shortcomings - but a positive opinion does not mean having to avoid mentioning the shortcomings, if they were addressed, IMO they would make it even better.

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
Just got my ass kicked by Margot and Leo and stuck in Kendra world ... any suggestions? I only can buy a things ant that is all ... or load last save beond those subway fights ....
EDIT: I jsut stuck there even I won this fights .... is it end of release?

Manila shaww stuck.png

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Same happened to me too x
This update ends when Manila goes to sleep tired after fighting, when you are in Kairos world there is a zzz sign that she is sleeping and when you click on this zzz iformation end of update.

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
This update ends when Manila goes to sleep tired after fighting, when you are in Kairos world there is a zzz sign that she is sleeping and when you click on this zzz iformation end of update.
Yes there is "Zzzz" sign, but only when I use "green" option in last conversation. When I use "red" option, the corruption one, there is no "Zzzz" sign.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Just got my ass kicked by Margot and Leo and stuck in Kendra world ... any suggestions? I only can buy a things ant that is all ... or load last save beond those subway fights ....
EDIT: I jsut stuck there even I won this fights .... is it end of release?
Well, evil suggestion about the fights... Edit the save file right before the subway series of fight (if you have one) to give you more money so you can buy stuff before the start of the subway fights, or directly giving yourself lot of stuff, so you still will have to spend lots of time in the various fights, but you can win them.

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
here some playthrough saves at the end of the current version 0.35, i cheated money with save edit for the start, otherwise cheatfree, have fun! btw not a complete collection need to do some bad manila runs

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes