mzumbo

Apr 10, 2019
does anyone have saves past the fight with mardock and the three andriods? that fight is complete trash and i have no interest in doing it anymore

davidwood0221

Aug 28, 2021
I know I had already asked about Mason's story, but... I got the mobile phone as soon as I could (it is not possible to buy it before getting crossing Mason in the garage, at least, the quest for the mobile phone appeared only after), I went all the way to do get in the lab, and still, no sign of continuation on the Mason story. Is it normal, or am I missing something ? I have corruption just above 30, if that matters.
For kidnapping completion go to hide out at hades and choose your option and the following night go to warehouse at 7pm

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release date: April*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Saturday
Scheduled:
- Story - John Doe (100%)
- Story - The Plan (0%)**
**It'll be implemented in the next V0.36B update!

- Animations 8/8 (John Doe)
- Battles (2/2)
- Dialogues (10%)
- Programming (0%)
New character: Desiree
It's important to have your saves from update V0.35 to play the next update (V0.36B)!

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
Release date: April*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Saturday
Scheduled:
- Story - John Doe (100%)
- Story - The Plan (0%)**
**It'll be implemented in the next V0.36B update!

- Animations 8/8 (John Doe)
- Battles (2/2)
- Dialogues (10%)
- Programming (0%)
New character: Desiree
It's important to have your saves from update V0.35 to play the next update (V0.36B)!

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Thank God. Update is COMING

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
For kidnapping completion go to hide out at hades and choose your option and the following night go to warehouse at 7pm
Thanks. The problem is that I never got any message from him at all. After he escaped, he never contacted me again. I arrived again also to the hotel with Mayor, so I would have expected something would have happened by now. Or is it still too early evern for that ?

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
I have seen that there is a Cheat by Abaddon on some sites for this game. Does anyone know if this is true or is it a trick?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I do not know what it is exactly, but there is something about Simon that gives off the vibe that he knows Manila from her Past and she does not remember him. By the by I hope there is a route where Manila can join the baddies without a bad end. What I mean if you chose to side with the baddies there is more story or quests. A lot of stories that have that option end with a early "GAME OVER". Never really see the MC do quests that were against her moral character at the start of her story. All I am saying is it would be fun. It is good to be bad. Manila can be Corrupt but how much?

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi,

Need save file, downloaded the game again but don't want to start the game from start. Do share if anyone has save file, i had played till day 19.
Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: ibizadalton

PoltatoMan

Aug 21, 2022
Excuse me, how tf can margot use Frost 2 fuking times? why does she not have a fuking cool down on that move, not only does it have the chance of freezing me, but also reducing my defense. she can just 2 shot me even if im full health if im frozen from her already high damage spell

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes