bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
Trying to download but every source I have tried so far, my download gets cancelled for detecing a virus. Is there a virus, and if not, is there a work around, around this?

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
There is a way to make the enemies easier to fight but u have to mess with the enemies file which looks complicated with alot of numbers, Warning make a Backup File, go in data enemies file scroll to the right u see this for example one of Manila's enemy "PUSHER","note":"","params":[500,0,13,13,10,10,12,12]} where it saids 500 change it to 100 that's Pusher health save the file test your fight with the Pusher, Now if u scroll down to the bottom right u can see the Enemies paramenters get harder! So Again Make a Backup File Before messing around with the files, This is a cheat if u want to try this out for other harder Enemies;)(y)!

Reactions: TeddyRosevelt9

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
i think that will be a dlc after the dev finishes all routes

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Unfortunately, the developer once said that he doesn't know whether there will be a DLC or Manila 2. Because apparently interest in the game has declined. Personally, I also hope that it continues because there are still some questions and storylines that have not been completed.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Someone write down all the routes in the game. Which routes are good or bad. Completed or not. It will be easier to understand Jon Do's route is not finished. So his route will have a good ending?
The Justice Route has not been completed
Kendra's Evil Route is complete

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
SPOILER ALERT >>>>>>>>>>

QUESTION : Is the subway fight the last scene made cause i beat it and we ended up on the tracks with another subway train barreling toward us Kendra tells you take Simon's offer and if you do you end in a sort of purgatory with need so you can buy items only this time there is no portal anywhere to get back ........ I am guessing this is the end for now but I might have missed something along the way
Screenshot 2024-03-23 042349.png

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
SPOILER ALERT >>>>>>>>>>

QUESTION : Is the subway fight the last scene made cause i beat it and we ended up on the tracks with another subway train barreling toward us Kendra tells you take Simon's offer and if you do you end in a sort of purgatory with need so you can buy items only this time there is no portal anywhere to get back ........ I am guessing this is the end for now but I might have missed something along the way
View attachment 3470751
This is how I feel about the path of justice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
This is how I feel about the path of justice.
OK , i wondered if it was a bug or the end of the content for this update, one thing is for sure the dev did not make the subway fights easy especially that last one where the girl likes to freeze shit when it gets to the point of two on one and you have to take him out first to break the connection because he is like her battery helping to power her.

Reactions: Sadowdark

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I trying to get Manila to be a good cop, but, she doesn't have any money. Is there a cheat mod so I can add money?

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
Spoiler.......Have anyone seen the new ending corruption route with Simon and Manila? I had to beat two ninja's then two soldiers then going into the portal to beat Red Moon twice telling Kendra didn't want her help resulting at the end helpless against Simon:love:plus Uncle watching helpless:LOL:!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This is a
I am trying to read the instructions and my brain just gets all mushy, (I swear to Jehova). Am I supposed to put the whole Manila game in there or the save file, or what? I could try do it, but, I really don't have a lot of confidence in me.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes