letmein98

May 4, 2021
Felt weird the first time I played this and the game had the dorky partner confess. And tried to paint it as corrupt to turn him down. Then immediately after we see him both get peaced out and head to HR for a pay advance because of his gambling debts. Why would Manila ever want to be with such a loser?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is Kelly actually Simon's masked henchwoman now?. I Mean right in front of Mr. Forger and not even knowing it is her daughter behind that mask. Plus I do wonder if Simon does have a deeper history with Manila, unbeknownst to her whether it be from memory wipe or the fact Simon was always in the background watching Manila with her father.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Is Kelly actually Simon's masked henchwoman now?. I Mean right in front of Mr. Forger and not even knowing it is her daughter behind that mask. Plus I do wonder if Simon does have a deeper history with Manila, unbeknownst to her whether it be from memory wipe or the fact Simon was always in the background watching Manila with her father.
i don't think there's any evidence about Red Moon's identity in the game, it's yet to be revealed.

Simon shouldn't know Manila in the past, reason is in the plot, if Manila beats J.Blue and his henchmen in the shop then accepts his bribe, a scene between J.Blue and Simon triggers outside the shop in which Simon asks J.Blue to investigate Manila (that implies Simon doesn't know her) or if Manila arrests J.Blue and confronts Simon at the police station, Simon asks J.Blue to investigate her.

According to Samael -Manila's uncle- Manila's father was killed when she was born.

Reactions: JaszMan
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes