Remigio

May 5, 2018
Hi! with the save from 1252, when I wake up I only recieve a message from Allison.

Can someone share the save with the quests activates?

Thanks!
Excuse me but you copy all the save folder or just the internal file? Because I installed Manila on a new PC (clean installation) I copied the whole save folder and everything works.

doxa86

Dec 5, 2017
Ok, I just download again the game and copy the folder and works. I think that if you download the mod, this doen't work.

Medievalss

May 2, 2017
Unable to use previous save? really? seriously?..... too bad i dont want to start again, done with this game
What are you talking about? I used a save from 0.8 and worked fine (got the smartphone messages at the beginning of saturday).
I got the new clothes, blowjob at park, food (mason) and club (threat), I left the bar scene (which i played with another save in 0.9) for sunday.
If you are talking about the mod, wait for the 0.10 version, or don't use it, you don't need it on weekends.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Guys, have you played with become michael's girlfriend? That is one thing i didn't do. Is it have many scene on there?
I'm curious, do he introduce Derek or not? I want to play from start again, but i don't like Michael at all. That's why i want to ask.
Michael introduces her to Derek and there is a new sex scene, but not with Michael.
Also, being Michael's girlfriend is an alternative way to unlock Storm's sex slave path.

Anyway, I think the best way to see most of the the scenes in a single walkthrough is to be Michael's girlfriend, have high corruption and lose most of the fights. Don't be afraid to experiment on your own, reload a save then check out which outcome you like the most when presented with a choice.

Reactions: misterday

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Michael introduces her to Derek and there is a new sex scene, but not with Michael.
Also, being Michael's girlfriend is an alternative way to unlock Storm's sex slave path.

Anyway, I think the best way to see most of the the scenes in a single walkthrough is to be Michael's girlfriend, have high corruption and lose most of the fights. Don't be afraid to experiment on your own, reload a save then check out which outcome you like the most when presented with a choice.
Thanks for the answer, probably i'll try tonight. I also had chose grey option before, when Michael hit her, not green option or red option. And already unlock storm's slave (i think that's because arresting JBlue), but didn't unlock Asap or Romance scene on last saturday. So for anyone who read this, on day 1 don't pick grey option.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
I'm still didn't got scene with Pusher's subordinate (two men at toilet), i saw it on CG. How to get it?
I had tried to arrest him and let him go, but didn't unlock it.

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
anyone has a walkthrough pls ty
also.. good lord.. is she a cum dumps or wut (no sex scenes)
just cum collecting lols.. sad.. ahaha
but good art and got me hooked on the quests too

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
Excuse me but because you say that only this ... You have the new dress ... Blowjob J.Blue ... Blowjob at the park and unblocks anal pig ... Mason ... Club 2 .... Club threat ... And a scene in the park near the gym. If it's not enough for you. You have all scenes for revenge of Micheal.
I deleted my old save file, put in save folder from 1252, after receiving messages"ASAP" was one of them I go see Michael, agree to help and "Club Talk" is the only quest that appears in the journal. Are both options or just "club threat" supposed to appear because that is not happening. I don't mean to sound cross I'm just frustrated.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
I deleted my old save file, put in save folder from 1252, after receiving messages"ASAP" was one of them I go see Michael, agree to help and "Club Talk" is the only quest that appears in the journal. Are both options or just "club threat" supposed to appear because that is not happening. I don't mean to sound cross I'm just frustrated.
there is no club threat stop trying i replayed the game twice to find it once i rejected michael once i didnt and always club talk appears maybe in the next update club threat will come

a55555

May 31, 2017
wtf i started new game on .10 version and it ends after black night 2 saying "thanks for playing version .9" and i never got anymore scenes with michael

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes