kays

Jan 4, 2018
each save i use even the ones downloaded here end up saying end of version 9 even iam playing 10

elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
Do I change my clothes to sleep and I do not have the option to sleep?
I have to find John Doe
Does someone tell me what I have to do from what I have to find John Doe? sorry my inglish is bad

DzanX666

Sep 10, 2018
Hello guys,

Needs some advice here.
I am playing the android version of this game and always troubled when i want to change the outfit, its like nothing happens

Does anyone feel the same?

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Love this Game! Here is my complete save package. I have a daily save for Michael Relationship Route and a daily save for the Michael Non-Relationship Route plus all sex scenes I uncovered along both routes. Reference the .txt document for info on all the saves and what they do. Enjoy!

Thank's for you saves dude. you saved us all.

Reactions: icanflyplanes

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
When manila talk to Logan at club, and then goes to fuck with Black (owner club), Black tell us, "I don't understand why my brother is interested in you", "He is really obsessed", "Surely you're beautiful and it's pleasure to fuck you, but i don't think you're particular woman..."

Who is his brother? Is it possible that misterious guy? it is interesting storyline.
One more thing that we still don't know yet is, on wardrobe Manila have Casual (skirt), Plainclothes Officer, and Swimwear. But after all this time, we still don't use that shirt on any scene.
Maybe Manila will gets rewards and replace Lt.Storm and start using Plainclothes Officer for work. Or she will take vacation with allison and goes to the beach or swimming pool.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
do u have a save before this? u could change another option, it may help
it was solved by walking down and left, did not know you could leave the area as I tried all other direction except the one that led to the park :p
another used told me and it helped, but thx for trying to help me :)

Bydesert

Oct 6, 2018
Hello,
This might be a stupid question but is there a way I can change some of the button functions? Changing "back-menu" key function from ESC to TAB, for instance. Also, can I play on fullscreen mode instead of windowed? Yea, I know, I AM kind of uncultured about these kinds of stuff...
Have a nice day!

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes