Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
At the end of .11 to start .12's content.

I sleep. And wake up. Then Manila goes I need a shower. And then lags up and Manila chopply walks around the floor like some table air hockey thing. So I can never get to take a shower.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Same here. Game goes into some weird slowmotion and can't progress through the door.
Seems that game is bugged.
After getting out of bed? I actually got that bug at the end of 0.11
I just figured it was a bugged ending of the update and be patched out in the next one. I'll just give this update a big old 'meh' and wait for the next one.
Sidequest anyway. Let's just hope he's not out of main story material. ^^;

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Imo, this game is in dire need of a conversion to renpy.
Any game that uses this same damn city map needs to be euthanized and reincarnated into something better. I must have seen the same map in at least 10 different games. It's even one of the most ugly ones to choose from!
Anyway, I do appreciate the effort people put into developing games, but using the standard maps and repetitive actions often feels like a sign of laziness and lack of love for your work. You can make some great things in RPGM MV if you take a little more effort.
Even if the dev sticks with RPGM, with some improvements like automating and/or skipping some repetitive actions like taking a shower, doing work, etc, it would be so much more enjoyable for many players.
Many things can be fixed by using short cutscenes for repetitive crap you've already done and without all the walking around if there is nothing to explore.

So yeah, get your shit together devs and put some love in RPGM or go Ren'py.

Reactions: r3nown

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
@crust

Why you never compress the cg rip too? I mean why I should download the 1.4 gb cg rip if its much faster just to download the whole game for 166 mb -.-

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.12.

mert3842

Mar 31, 2018
[QUOTE = "JohnEffinDoe, posta: 1380546, üye: 64204"] WTH, Hizaki Tapınağı görevini bir miktar sorunla karşılaştım [ATTACH = dolu] 199188 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

hayır oyunum böyle bir hatayı almıyor sadece sıkıyor ve uyandığımda ve uyandığımda bunu nasıl düzeltirim

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
are u running it on someone's saves.
It happens if u run the save of without battle animation in the normal version of the game or the reverse.
Run the saves of the game version you are playing.
Im such a klutz i forgot what edition i was using last time but thank you for your quick reply bro hopefully the new version im downloading will resolve the issue

• Angry
Reactions: Retired123
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes