japsgnuk

Dec 8, 2016
I saw in the image gallery that it's possible to obtain many scenes with people that you can normally ignore or arrest, like the big guy, the office boss and the apartment owner
In my playtrough i saw none of them
Does anyone have some tips?

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
i dont know how hard it would be to do, but i feel like this could be a bit more sandboxy...in that instead of having the story advance each day, you need to figure out the trigger to advance the story....then random events could be placed each day and exploring and talking to people could lead to random events as well...these could be more generic of course.....

kays

Jan 4, 2018
and again save wont work holy fuck each update had to replay.... because my saves always end at the prev version even with the new version downloaded...

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
1st - you need to kill J.Blue in the beginning,when you start the game,2nd - on the end,when you are in that temple and fight with Alex,you need to defeat him (not to stay him to win) and then you will be available to have Vaginal Sex with him,because of the drug pill,which Mr.Gellar (J.Blue's father) give you !
Would you happen to have a save relating to this scenario

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
This game is both wonderful and also sooooo frustrating ! ><
RPGM format is kinda awfull (for me at least, maybe some people like it), but the worse is the fact that there is litteraly no walkthrough and so many different paths created by the choices we did.
Doing a replay to watch all the scenes, i'd say why not... but without even knowing how to trigger each scene (and also the fact that a choice can decide if a scene will trigger way later, i hate that :eek:), it ruins the fun imo.
I'd dream Manila wouldn't be that sexy, at least i wouldn't even try to see everything.

Reactions: r3nown

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
In game don't found the save in slot 32, did i do something wrong? I have unzipped the file in www/save

Yes,you need to extract it in folder save and then if you already have same number save fail,you will be asked to confirm to replace it with the new fail! I don't know why didn't happens - try again or try first to extract the fail somewhere else and then,copy the fail and put him in www/save on the game (be sure its version 0.12)!

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes