putu

Nov 13, 2017
ALERT: Translated with google translator...

This guide was carried out only by one way: accept relationship with Michael and receive $ 5000 from J.Blue. In addition, we have chosen to arrest Mason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally I leave my save folder ending the game until the Manila virgin until the last patch and a notebook with all important events.
pls update this into op

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
too bad there aint renpy missed so much scenes by now :/ and wont replay it for a 4th? time since it bugged bunch of times

does someone have a save for this scene?
*spoiler*

Here,like i promise - but you need to defeat first this guy Blood - but its very hard to defeat him,you need to try again and again and again,until you defeat him,only then you can fuck him - if he defeat you,you just go home and can't do it again,so you need to start the save from beginning and try again! When you finally defeat him,you will speak with Derek and you will have 2 options: Green one - Kick him or Red one - Accept his blackmail (Anal sex),choose Red one and you will fuck this guy Blood! Enjoy it!

Reactions: crisbr

Evante

Dec 18, 2018
too bad there aint renpy missed so much scenes by now :/ and wont replay it for a 4th? time since it bugged bunch of times

does someone have a save for this scene?
*spoiler*
The folder that I uploaded on the previous page has this scene in the save 32.

"Club, (threat)"
When we arrive we will have to fight with Blood.
1. Losing Blood will end up in Manila's face.

2. Win.
A. Kick him, (+1 justice).
B. Accept blackmail, (+1 corruption), anal sex with Blood.

Mine2

Dec 21, 2018
I spoke with the old man in the park but I do not see John Doe anywhere. Went home after speaking with the guy, waited til midnight by watching TV and then went to park but still no John Doe? Any ideas?
I did that too, the old man keeps saying "i want to see my grandbaby".
I cant use the car, i can go home but there nothing there i can do. And no matter how much i wait, the time is always 11:00pm.
Any help plz?

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
I did that too, the old man keeps saying "i want to see my grandbaby".
I cant use the car, i can go home but there nothing there i can do. And no matter how much i wait, the time is always 11:00pm.
Any help plz?
There is a walk way to the western park to ur home there is a parallel road where there is a item store. Walk to that road end in the walk path.. Not in the road.. Jus walk to the end of the road walk way path click mouse button again so it goes to wester park

Reactions: Mine2

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
If ever a game needed a freaking walkthrough. The story is not bad, the models and animations are amazing, as good as Anna's Exciting Affection or Lily of The Valley, the dialogue isn't great as its repetitive, pointless and not at all erotic which is compensated by the two previous points, but the game is just confusing as hell. It needs a quest system or a walkthrough desperately and eventually a CG room. If they got a decent writer for the hentai scenes they might've had a really decent game on their hands.

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
is there a scene with Jason or not cause I've been playing it a few time but couldn't have sex with him?
Since Manila can now break up with Michael, who proved to be total piece of shit, I expect detective Jason to become new boyfriend material. At this point he seems to be the only decent human being in the whole game (maybe except fighting master from the temple). And I'm sure there will be at least one happy (good) ending for Manila.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Version 0.12 EXTRA

In this little update, there is a scene with two fights. The arena will be playable every day. You can complete "The Ring" quest and activate "Challenge I" quest.

This extra update is now available for $20, $10, and $5 patrons. The $1 patrons will receive 0.12 + EXTRA when I release version 0.13 (February).

I wish you a Merry Christmas!

Thank you so much :)

Abaddon

With battle animation:

Without battle animation:

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes