• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Can anybody say if a "loyal girlfriend" path is possible in this game?
Yes you can have Jason when he and Manila and the rest are on the beach, and at one point they're alone on the beach and it's romantic, and Jason talks about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well it was a waste of time waiting for a new update,cause it is still the same after the fight with red moon game is stuck and no portal to continiue. :confused::confused:

it was like that with version 0.37a and now with 0.37b the same.
i think its time to trashcan this thing waiting for month and getting nothing then is annoying.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.37b] [Abaddon] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [798 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.37b] [Abaddon] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

This patch only has the new movies in it. If your v0.37a is without movies and you want the full movie version you need to download the full game (or compression)

Universal: v0.37a -> v0.37b [349 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
I can't use save which uploaded from this thread, i can't click it. anyone?

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
final samael 7 I can't see the last animation of Simon's mission How can I see it is I don't get the last one
Just use the save for corrupt path from Abaddon. Make sure you edit the justice to 1 and corruption 99/100. At the end, you will trigger the scene

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
for every1 saying they can't continue, not all routes have been updated, there are 2 endings for the following route (one has to win fights) :
1. beat Margot and Leon in the subway and reject Simon
2. choices : follow the plan > save your friends > do not enter the portal > Deus Ex Machina, after that you can make choices depending on jusiice/corruption values (check the changelog)
there r also saves from dev for the latest update : https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-37b-abaddon.7857/post-13263434

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes