Lady Alexa

Oct 21, 2022
Hello,
pretty good game, that I just discovered.

I made a mistake, and lost my save games. I was day 13, the second week-end, at the first visit to the temple. I tried to find save games without success. Could somebody post several save games, around day 13, so that I don't have to start again from the beginning. I was playing with very low corruption (I think I was a 2 or 3), but I would be interested in any saves.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Hello,
pretty good game, that I just discovered.

I made a mistake, and lost my save games. I was day 13, the second week-end, at the first visit to the temple. I tried to find save games without success. Could somebody post several save games, around day 13, so that I don't have to start again from the beginning. I was playing with very low corruption (I think I was a 2 or 3), but I would be interested in any saves.
Save 5 : Not sure which week it is but it's before first visit to the temple
Save 3 : Same as 5 but with 5k gold added, i advise u not to waste them and buy only what's necessary and remember to check Manila's gear whenever u want/have to change outfits

Reactions: Lady Alexa

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
(V0.37A)
- Story (Uncle Sam) - (75%)

- Animations (5/6) - (X-666)*

*(0.37B): There will be Simon Le Rouge in the next update, and it will be possible to repeat the animations of X-666

- Battles (5/5)**
**(0.37B): There will be Red Moon and Simon Le Rouge in the next update

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021
(V0.37A)

*(0.37B): There will be Simon Le Rouge in the next update, and it will be possible to repeat the animations of X-666

- Battles (5/5)**

Thanks Bro

Reactions: Tanaereva

thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
(V0.37A)

- Battles (5/5)**

I never hope to see a spoiler of this type. But the only thing I can say is, I really excited of this update. Since the first time of the appear of Project X666, I wait a scenes with Manila and him, even I get myself lose the first time, waiting a scene with him, but never happend, until next update.
And FINALLY 6 scenes is a advance, but it would be better, maybe 9 o 10 animations, but not only with project X666, with other character, maybe a violation.

thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
Work in Progress (V0.37A)
(Have a little patience. I'm having computer problems!)
- Story (Uncle Sam) - (85%)
- Animations (6/6) - (X-666)
well 15%, I think if everything going good, maybe we will have the update, in the week of 30 octuber to 3 november.

thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
I agree . But will the update come here?
I think yes, because every weekend we have the spoilers and the advances of the update, in the past I had my doubts because no one post the spoiler and the message of Abbadon of no share the update.
But in the present, we come back to the normally, we have every weekend the spoilers and advances of the update, BUT Luigi77 and everyone, we need for the patient for the hero, sometimes the hero take time for his apparition.
Abbadon post the new update in the patreon, but for us, depend for the hero, that we have the update.

Reactions: Luigi77
3.60 star(s) 94 Votes