Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Playable days: Sunday

Scheduled [Story (Uncle Sam, Follow the Plan)]:

Final Route (Deus Ex Machina) - Scenes - (100%)

- Animations (7/7)

- Battles (4/4)

-------------------------

Final Route (Kendra) - Scenes - (100%)

- Animations (2/2)

- Dialogues (100%)

- Programming (5%)

The final scene will be determined by the value of Corruption and Justice, and by some choices made previously. Some of you will see a different ending. I'll write in the post, at the appropriate time, the differences and how to obtain the scenes.

Keep the saves of 0.36A/0.36B!!!

Planmaster

Oct 11, 2021
Playable days: Sunday

Scheduled [Story (Uncle Sam, Follow the Plan)]:

Final Route (Deus Ex Machina) - Scenes - (100%)

- Animations (7/7)

- Battles (4/4)

Final Route (Kendra) - Scenes - (100%)

- Animations (2/2)

- Dialogues (100%)

- Programming (5%)

The final scene will be determined by the value of Corruption and Justice, and by some choices made previously. Some of you will see a different ending. I'll write in the post, at the appropriate time, the differences and how to obtain the scenes.

Keep the saves of 0.36A/0.36B!!!

Thank you!

Reactions: Tanaereva

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
they r probably asking about the testing progress of the upcoming version, the dev usually shares that info

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2023
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.37a] [Abaddon] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [424 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Win (all Movies included) [786 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----------------------------------------

Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.37a] [Abaddon] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.36b -> v0.37a [267 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
is there a patch, the compressed version(all movies included) has black spots right there in the wardrobe/shower~:rolleyes:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
is there a patch, the compressed version(all movies included) has black spots right there in the wardrobe/shower~:rolleyes:
Believe that you still need to download the animation separate.

Animation Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

as I was looking, I see there is crunched/compressed with animation:

- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

If you continue to get black spot, you may need to check if the non-crunch/compress animation works on the crunch non-animation to see if it might be the crunch packing issue that may be related to renaming file extensions. If that doesnt work, check the original download and test it. * in past for other AVN, I ran into similar issue, that the crunching process rename files that cause the error for the main script of the AVN *

I havent check this AVN in quite some time, which I am unable to check at this moment.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Nov 18, 2023
Believe that you still need to download the animation separate.

Animation Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

as I was looking, I see there is crunched/compressed with animation:

- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

If you continue to get black spot, you may need to check if the non-crunch/compress animation works on the crunch non-animation to see if it might be the crunch packing issue that may be related to renaming file extensions. If that doesnt work, check the original download and test it. * in past for other AVN, I ran into similar issue, that the crunching process rename files that cause the error for the main script of the AVN *

I havent check this AVN in quite some time, which I am unable to check at this moment.

I already figured it out yesterday... Thanks(from Ru) for the answer , I just took the usual compressed version and pushed all 200+ animations there)) It’s just that the version with animations was damaged, it seems in some textures~ I played this game before, but tap was a port on android the66. 1+gb and since I use joiplay I decided to find a working version ~ I hope I did everything right, I just added the rest of the cutscenes to the folder

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I already figured it out yesterday... Thanks(from Ru) for the answer , I just took the usual compressed version and pushed all 200+ animations there)) It’s just that the version with animations was damaged, it seems in some textures~ I played this game before, but tap was a port on android the66. 1+gb and since I use joiplay I decided to find a working version ~ I hope I did everything right, I just added the rest of the cutscenes to the folder
Glad you were able to find some solution. I was not aware that you convert it to use it on Joiplay.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes