Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Release date: July

Playable days: Sunday

Scheduled:

• Corruption/Nam/Bad Ending - Renderings (100%)
    • Animations (1/1) - Blowjob with Simon
    • Dialogues (100%)
    • Programming (100%)
    • Testing (100%)
  • Justice/Nam/Bad Ending - Renderings (100%)
    • Animations (1/1) - Handjob with Simon
    • Dialogues (100%)
    • Programming (100%)
    • Testing (100%)
  • Corruption Bad Ending - Renderings (100%)
    • Dialogues (100%)
    • Programming (100%)
    • Testing (100%)
  • Fight/Sex X-666 Path - Renderings (88%)
    • Battles (5/???) (You will have to repeat the Red Moon battle in this update)
    • Animations (1/???)*
    • Dialogues (75%)
    • Programming (75%)
    • Testing (75%)
*If I'm not able to complete the final scene with Simon in time, I'll release the update up to the start of his scene, splitting the update into two parts. In this case, the second part with only the final scene will be released the following month. My computer is giving me trouble. Please be patient.

mutayyeb

Jun 4, 2020
What load of rubbish he expects us to believe that so it means we have to wait another month for the better part of the update I think that there are only battles in this update no animations no one will play this update what a shit show

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I don't understand the way he's split these. Does all endings featuring corruption lead to a bad ending? The Nam is the one where you smash the trinket and absorb the power, right?

And where will the X-666 path end up? Hope all of these have some sandbox post-game stuff too.

davidwood0221

Aug 28, 2021
I don't understand the way he's split these. Does all endings featuring corruption lead to a bad ending? The Nam is the one where you smash the trinket and absorb the power, right?

And where will the X-666 path end up? Hope all of these have some sandbox post-game stuff too.
AS i said last week he trying to milk his patreon holders for more money because he never intended to make a sequel in the first place and ran out of ideas

Dec 21, 2019
it is better to wait until August to be able to play, in my opinion next year the final updates will be released which will cover the missing paths and then he could upgrade some animations and then abandon the project

Reactions: Leo17 and Luigi77

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
it is better to wait until August to be able to play, in my opinion next year the final updates will be released which will cover the missing paths and then he could upgrade some animations and then abandon the project
Yeah from my opinion don't play this anymore cuz when I start this game it was pretty amazing with storyline but after the update V.30 the game now become trash more fight scenes less animation also trash animation

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021
Yeah from my opinion don't play this anymore cuz when I start this game it was pretty amazing with storyline but after the update V.30 the game now become trash more fight scenes less animation also trash animation
Why doesn't dev understand this? Does no one tell him this or is he an idiot?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Planmaster

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
dev said before that the next route is going to share animations with previous one ...

i became reluctant to view comments in this thread due some ppl cannot keep themselves away from trash-talking some1, it's very natural for a game not to satisfy every1 at some point coz each1 is their own person and have different perspectives circumstances, fighting is a core/main aspect of the game, from start of the game the player is given the choice for justice or corruption. thus one should expect this much, the main character is a police officer after all.

open the link to his patreon, the dev(s) doesn't receive enough for a living, they probably doing this as a side job, i don't think we should expect a fast development of the game.

i play the justice route for it's more intriguing to me i'm not satisfied with it either, i want actually more battles and before all the lore about the "Kami" thing and Manila's family and their relationship with Simon/Nam to be revealed and well explained. i think the dev is trying to wrap the game up and if they keep expanding routes, it will take years for the game to be completed, again every1 has their own perspectives, with my own logic i can barely think of any possible h-events for some1 on the run or trying to rescue their friends to indulge themselves in sexual activities, so i think it's better if the dev concludes the game and then start a second part or a dlc, and i say that for both justice and corruption players even though i'm only interested in what i mentioned above.

i just wish for this thread not to become toxic, i occasionally come here to help other players whereby i can because of my appreciation for this game, i know this probably is happening due to the recent delay/slow development of the next update, but still it's not like the dev does this all the time, ppl are so quick to judge ...

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
dev said before that the next route is going to share animations with previous one ...

i became reluctant to view comments in this thread due some ppl cannot keep themselves away from trash-talking some1, it's very natural for a game not to satisfy every1 at some point coz each1 is their own person and have different perspectives circumstances, fighting is a core/main aspect of the game, from start of the game the player is given the choice for justice or corruption. thus one should expect this much, the main character is a police officer after all.

open the link to his patreon, the dev(s) doesn't receive enough for a living, they probably doing this as a side job, i don't think we should expect a fast development of the game.

i play the justice route for it's more intriguing to me i'm not satisfied with it either, i want actually more battles and before all the lore about the "Kami" thing and Manila's family and their relationship with Simon/Nam to be revealed and well explained. i think the dev is trying to wrap the game up and if they keep expanding routes, it will take years for the game to be completed, again every1 has their own perspectives, with my own logic i can barely think of any possible h-events for some1 on the run or trying to rescue their friends to indulge themselves in sexual activities, so i think it's better if the dev concludes the game and then start a second part or a dlc, and i say that for both justice and corruption players even though i'm only interested in what i mentioned above.

i just wish for this thread not to become toxic, i occasionally come here to help other players whereby i can because of my appreciation for this game, i know this probably is happening due to the recent delay/slow development of the next update, but still it's not like the dev does this all the time, ppl are so quick to judge ...
[/QUOTE
Bro just calm down don't exaggerated to much :LOL:

Feb 9, 2021
cmiiw, but if i correctly understand in the 0.37b patch, we are close to the consequence of our own build up. when your Manila's Justice build up higher than Corrupt build up, it's 100% guarantee to get good end, and slightly possible to turn into bad ending if you have Nam's Jewel. then it's 100% guarantee to get bad ending if your Manila's Justice build up is lower than Corrupt build up and can not be possible turn into good ending, even if you have Nam's Jewel.
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

xXJuanmaXx

Aug 13, 2020
One of my favorite games and a very beautiful woman.
I liked it when they put it in Ren'Py because I don't like rpgm.

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
  • Fight/Sex X-666 Path - Renderings (90%)
    • Battles (5/???) (You will have to repeat the Red Moon battle in this update)
    • Animations (2/4)*
    • Dialogues (75%)
    • Programming (75%)
    • Testing (75%)
*If I'm not able to complete the final scene with Simon in time, I'll release the update up to the start of his scene, splitting the update into two parts. In this case, the second part with only the final scene will be released the following month. My computer is giving me trouble. Please be patient.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes