Dec 21, 2019
I advise you to do all the fights at night in the ring against the three challengers in order to increase the level of combat and above all make money, otherwise in the final stages it will be almost impossible to proceed. I remember it went well since I would have expected something like that (if anyone has played Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest knows what I'm talking about)

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Is there bug if you use saves from previous version? I dont get portal after fight with red moon even if i tried a lot of choices earlier (like going full corruption, or pratialy, destroying or saving Nami etc.)

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Is there bug if you use saves from previous version? I dont get portal after fight with red moon even if i tried a lot of choices earlier (like going full corruption, or pratialy, destroying or saving Nami etc.)
Thats the end of content for this update, so there are no portal to move on..

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Thats the end of content for this update, so there are no portal to move on..
"
  • Corruption/Nam/Bad Ending
  • Justice/Nam/Bad Ending
  • Corruption Bad Ending
  • First part of the Fight/Sex X-666 Path (ends before the last scene with Simon begins)
"

" Path of Justice (Justice stat higher than Corruption stat): "
"Path of Corruption: "

All of this and probably more from changelog and I cant get anything more. But maybe I have locket in path for unfinished ending can anyone explain how to get to " new quest (Simon...)"?

3.60 star(s) 94 Votes