misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Why would she learn martial art? don't you think she still lose at battle (absolutely i chose that option, LOL) against mysterious man and gangsters.
Beside, if you knew, at police academy, before they down to the street, everyone had been trained martial art very well. So technically police can won battle against 2-3 decent people.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
I think this game will run for long time or more days if you choose option good and bad by making balance. If one is too high and the other is low. It will end up fast . So you need to sort of balance the options.
i downloaded version 0.11 and yet each save i sue its liek thanks for playing end of version 0,09 end of version 0.10 wtf i used a save wich was like 3 hours before 0.11 and yet it endet and said end of 0.09 really dont wanna replay all of it again and again because saves always fucked up -.- does someone have a working corruption/whore save at the start of version 0.10 or 0.11 ?
that has nothink to do with routes..... it ends inv ersion 0.11 on version 0.9 ....

does anyone have a 0.9 save corruption route wich works

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
that has nothink to do with routes..... it ends inv ersion 0.11 on version 0.9 ....

does anyone have a 0.9 save corruption route wich works
This evening I will upload my saves. V0.11 most sex scenes and actions... wait a little bit... :)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017

does anyone have a 0.9 save corruption route which works
I've got a similar issue I played from what I think was an 07 save. Think I started on Wednesday and still got the 0.9 issue.. If someone has a save that works I could open them both in a save editor and compare what the differences are.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Guys if you want to win a hard battle then I suggest you to user electric taser.
Btw Does anybody know how mason fucks manilla ? Meaning i have captured him but I'm not getting any mission on that storyline?

Dusksndud

Jun 25, 2018
Guys if you want to win a hard battle then I suggest you to user electric taser.
Btw Does anybody know how mason fucks manilla ? Meaning i have captured him but I'm not getting any mission on that storyline?
Lose the first battle or do the corruption outcome. Then when you see him in the warehouse win then corrupt outcome and a side quest should pop up

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
Hi guys, i've got some saves here i'd like to share with you.
three start at the beginning of the game, the rest on the 2nd saturday evening before you go to bed. also important: i cheated 20k credits at the beginning of the game, just to have all options.

greetz Habef

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Hi guys, i've got some saves here i'd like to share with you.
three start at the beginning of the game, the rest on the 2nd saturday evening before you go to bed. also important: i cheated 20k credits at the beginning of the game, just to have all options.

greetz Habef
I thought they were for Android -_-

3.60 star(s) 94 Votes