VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mannkind [v0.0.3] [Seedy Aitch Productions]

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
@Wonko_the_Sane if you are the dev Don't forget to submit a ticket for the Game Developers Tag and again sorry what happen also you can ask for the ownership of this thread submit a ticket

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Just a quick question, do you use these model/environment because of hardware restriction or it's just by taste ? And what is your rendering software ?
You should also spend more time on your posing/lightning, some image could look better just by improving these 2
Har har.
Let me guess: Only the Daz figures you see relentlessly reused are attractive?
To be fair, if they are overused, it's for a reason and no one force you to use them, there is plenty of model out here not used yet.
Good luck with your game, do what's fun for you.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Just a quick question, do you use these model/environment because of hardware restriction or it's just by taste ? And what is your rendering software ?
A little of both, I guess you could say, as well as a bit of economic limitation. Figures I use mainly by choice, either because I like them or—such as with Whatever 3D's Elizabeth 2 figure—to support independent content creators. For environment I work with what I have.
My rendering is done in Poser 12.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
The tricky bit is probably going to be correcting the spelling error in the thread title. (You got my company's name wrong.) window_icon.png It's 'Aitch', not "Aitech'. :p
Edit: Or not so tricky, it turns out! Changing a thread title is pretty painless here compared to some other sites I've used.

Last edited:

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
No wireless mouse and keyboard? Please even today I have that.
Alternate realities don't necessarily progress at the same pace. (Pretty good for an off the cuff excuse, eh? :D )
Really, though, I can only supply the characters with things I have props or figures for, so there it is.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
From the Game Uploading Rules: "... tags should only include content which is currently in game."
There is no harem currently in game.
I don't know how many times I've written that myself or seen it by someone else, in the genre spoiler you can add all future tags you want, just write Future/Planned tags and add all you want there.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
I don't know how many times I've written that myself or seen it by someone else, in the genre spoiler you can add all future tags you want, just write Future/Planned tags and add all you want there.
Yeah, I've seen that done. My focus tends to be on the story, but at some point I should go through the entire text of the prose version and see which tags actually will eventually fit.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
My impression after playing:
Plot seemed really interesting. Dialogues are nice. But renders looked really bad. To make a game look appealing to people you should have decent renders beside a nice story. I'm not asking for renders that Philly or Hope makes. But decant enough should do. If I may suggest you may want to change renders or remake them before further going deep in the story.
Overaly it's good games.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
My impression after playing:
Plot seemed really interesting. Dialogues are nice. But renders looked really bad. To make a game look appealing to people you should have decent renders beside a nice story. I'm not asking for renders that Philly or Hope makes. But decant enough should do. If I may suggest you may want to change renders or remake them before further going deep in the story.
Overaly it's good games.
Thanks for that constructive feedback!
I know there was considerable negative reaction to Gabby, and I'm reworking her with a better quality figure (hair is going to continue to be a minor issue, since I have about twenty-five female characters and each one has a different hairstyle, and I only have so many hair models to work with...) and I think the Introduction scene needs to be redone with a better set. Was there any other specific aspect of the renders you found lacking?
New Gabby: newgabby.png

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.3 APK

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Eight months since last status/activity on the game. Dev is active on the site, just not here.

Marked as Abandoned.