metd23

Nov 24, 2016
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might want to add a Gay tag. Two of the characters are straight up male according to VNDB (and according to screenshots I saw). Not sure if a trap tag applies here though since I haven't played the game to know if they're made to appear as such or not.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Well I just found this out..... So there might not be anymore added to this, I though the game was very damn short and felt like a damn demo and not of a actualy game at all.... Here....
1587369564364.png

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
Also on a related note, since the pregnancy tag is there but not impregnation, I'm assuming one of those courtesans is pregnant rather than you impregnating/getting impregnated.
There isn't an impregnation tag on this site. Both pregnancy and impregnation are lumped together in the same tag.

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
I'm reminded of the classic Henry Ford quote, "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black." Any race or type of courtesan, as long as it's got nipple piercings and crotch tattoos. More power to ya if you're into that, but those are two of my least favorite fetishes and it looks like literally every single chick in this has one, the other, or both.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes