shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I definitely wanna echo other users here in saying this isn't worth it. I beat it and it's pretty short and not particularly good. You don't play an MC but instead you are someone different depending on the courtesan you choose. There seems to be only one scene per character. There is no voice work or sexual sounds, and you get that character's life story crammed into that one scene. That said some of the characters are mildly interesting. It has a very large amount of music though, which is strange. It really feels like this game was meant to be bigger than it actually wound up being. There are many assets like sprites and music that would've surely been used better.

so does this have impreg, or just the one character who's already pregnant?
there's one impregnation scene

• Sad
Reactions: tsukiouji

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
"This is a place to find partners of every race, gender, and alternate dimension."

Translation: Your choices are elf chick with bat wings, elf chick with fairy wings, and elf chick with no wings.

• Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth

Anth

May 5, 2018
Am I missing something, or does the game "end" after each sex scene? Because after each scene I am sent back to the main menu and have to press new game to get to be able to try another girl/scene.

Baruda

Sep 19, 2018
Hey guys, the dev is apparently working on a new VN. Seems to have an english option there too.
1666532501349.png
Found out about it by browsing his pixiv.
Don't see anyone talking about it, with is weird considering its solely focused on Maria.

The problem is that all dev post are in moon runes. So i have no idea if this is just a dev log, or you can actually buy the current version of this VN. I did a quick search and it doesn't seem to be on any site other than the dev ones.

So, can someone more intelligent than me check it out and see if what you can pay for is a current build or just dev posts. And if it's the former, is it a one time purchase or a subscription.

Reote

Apr 6, 2020
Youma Brothel's New Employee Training: Maria in cien any hero

Brandonk324

Feb 20, 2022
wasn't there a 3d verison of this game? i remember watching/reading this ages ago but it wasn't 2d it was more like honey select graphics but i don't remember how i got it or whats its called same with honey select when i was way younger i remember playing it but now i can't figure out how i played it without paying cause i never payed to play which is weird

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes