3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
finally got it to work and its still over no no no no no no just when its starting to get good lol keep it up looking forward to day 9.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
How do you import do copy week 1 save to week 2 because when i did that it still didn't show
i had the same problem reload that save rename and press enter first time I didn't save it properly I just used mouse like normal saves.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
So I started it week1.. yes I used the patch.... I understand the story so far... but the introduction prologue was a bit.. loose?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
How do you Import your Savegame to Week 2:

Step 1: Play Week 1
Step 2: At the End of D7 a script will start and ask you to save your Progress
Step 3: Name your Save and hit Enter
Step 4: Start Week 2
Step 5: Hit the Import Button and Chose the Name from your Week 1 Save

whynotthenet

Jun 26, 2019

How do we play week 1? there is a patch but following the readme just ends up giving us week 2 uncensored, still can't start a game with no files. For the work this is to try and play, i'll go download any other game that is simply "double click the app"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LightRain13
Aug 26, 2017
Slightly miffed about the ad for The Accidental Master though.
Haven't been able to find the game.
To you and all those looking for the game " The accidental master" mentioned in this one, I believe I have found where the reference came from The Accidental Master. Sadly, and confusingly, it seems it's still in early development, or even has yet to have an alpha release. Wondering if Neko-Fairys was part of the team or something. But as of last thursday, development has been closed apparently.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
To you and all those looking for the game " The accidental master" mentioned in this one, I believe I have found where the reference came from The Accidental Master. Sadly, and confusingly, it seems it's still in early development, or even has yet to have an alpha release. Wondering if Neko-Fairys was part of the team or something. But as of last thursday, development has been closed apparently.
He worked on his Game a long long time and I just wanted to share his Game Image and he would do the same, but now I think it will never happen.

Reactions: ProphetofLogik

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Go to the First Page from this Thread
you see now this
View attachment 785718
Click on the Spoiler and you see this
View attachment 785719

more Questions?
With the utmost respect, yes, there is. Why is there this mass confusion with 2 separate weeks to play your game? Can you not merge this week 1, so your game starts like every other game and people do not need to download week 1's, patches, etc, etc?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
With the utmost respect, yes, there is. Why is there this mass confusion with 2 separate weeks to play your game? Can you not merge this week 1, so your game starts like every other game and people do not need to download week 1's, patches, etc, etc?
Size mainly I believe

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
you prefer a full download of dozens of gigabytes for every release? there are games out there that give you these experience.
and is it really that hard to use a "week 1 patch" for a "week 1 release" or a "week 2 patch" for a "week 2 release". i think it's pretty straightforward, no?
but if this is too much work for you, wait for the final version of each week and play it then.
oh, and no, the importing of an end game state of the previous week to start the next one won't change. you can't get it simpler than that.

xxyy06

Mar 24, 2020

when I try to do save game week1 (step 3) I get this error "AttributeError:'StoreModule' object has no attribute '_uncensoredp'
what should I do?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes