3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
The most Problems are:
You try a Save from the Old Week 1 (Final Version includes the Fix from the 0.7 Bug)
You Try a Save from a different Week 1 with a different Week 2

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
  1. use save files only within the current week!
  2. to transfer your progress, play the week till the end, export the game state and import it in the following week to start the game.
  3. don't use save files created with a patched game in an unpatched game.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I had been meaning to try this game and finaly got round to it so I downloaded week 1 and started the game.
And I have to admit the story is interesting and the females in it are good some are cute others sexy some both.
I was really enjoying the game right up untill the MC met aphrodite and she bestowed her gift at which point I thought shit yet another Dev puts that stupid trick in there game its just more of the same old same old.
While thinking this I quite the game and deleted it.
There are lots of people out there that like that sort of old hat gimic in games I know that for a fact because some have facepalmed me in the past when I have mentioned my dislike of it and will probably facepalm me this time too.
Some folks are ok that you dislike what they like but a few hate that you dislike what they like.
Despite the fact that and this is only my opinion some games needed that gimic because they where weak game to start with but the real shame is this game didn't need it because up untill that this game was excelent as it was.
Both Hot and at the same time interesting enough to make me not want to skip the story but read it all.
Oh well time for me to move onto the game again.

I will watch this Dev just incase they decided to do a game without that stupid gimic in it who knows it could happen.
In the mean time Good luck with the game not that you will need it coz the story lines really pretty good its just a shame for me it's nolonger something I wonna play.

Just Sayin

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I had no problems at all. Loaded an old save and just carried on. I do feel a map of girls positions would be handy. It is quite confusing.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How do you even play this game? There is no 'play' button.
You need to load the save from the previous part. If you haven't played the previous part, First page: Spoiler: Week 1, download and play.

I see a lot of people don't like reading. On the forum and on the front page, you can clearly see what and how.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Maou-Sama [Week 2 Day 11] Neko Fairys

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.98 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.96 GB
Patch Original Size: 497 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux + Patch: 627 MB
Compressed Size Mac + Patch: 610 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Incompatible Saves Read the OP or go: https://f95zone.to/threads/maou-sama-week-2-day-11-neko-fairys.47559/page-63#post-4049785

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yes I know I am on the new update, just surprised how big it is.
There is probably a lot of content, looking at the size of path from week 1, we can expect that from week 2 it will be the same, maybe bigger. :D

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
I need help
I downloaded this game and still could not play, the problem is that I can not start the game.
After starting the application the first screen does not have the option to start, in place is the option "import" and every time I click this option appears on the screen: "no import files!". i've tried it in several ways but I can't start the game.
What should I do to start the game?

How to enable the option "futa"?

In advance I thank you all
:)(y)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I need help
I downloaded this game and still could not play, the problem is that I can not start the game.
After starting the application the first screen does not have the option to start, in place is the option "import" and every time I click this option appears on the screen: "no import files!". i've tried it in several ways but I can't start the game.
What should I do to start the game?

How to enable the option "futa"?

In advance I thank you all
:)(y)
You need to play week one first.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes