3.50 star(s) 68 Votes
Oct 17, 2019
when i download the old patchs for weeks 1 2 the dont work it just is a 1+GB file that reads MaouSamaWeek1_Patch.rar i put it in game folder and nothing happens

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
A quick simple guide for Maou-Sama

There are 5 spoilers to help with what is required to go from one week of Maou-Sama to the next.

First spoiler is location of patches.

Second spoiler is where to switch from censored/uncensored/uncensored+, as well as where the required save point is that will be needed to start week2.

Third spoiler will be what week2 looks like if patches are applied correctly as well as how it appears when importing the end save from week1. Also what screens you see, when you need to type in a name for the end of week2 save, that is required for week3.

Fourth spoiler is what week3 looks like if patches are correct as well as the import from week2. I’ll also indicate where you can change the font. Also what screens you see, when you need to type in a name for the end of week3 save, that is required for week4.

Fifth spoiler is what week4 looks like if patches are correct as well as the import from week3. I’ll also indicate where you can change the font.

Android user, please scroll down to sixth spoiler at end of this post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy gaming all.

P.S. This is for android users.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

There are 4 spoilers to help with what is required to go from one week of Maou-Sama to the next.

Second spoiler is where to switch from censored/uncensored/uncensored+, as well as where the required save point is that will be needed to start week2.

Third spoiler will be what week2 looks like if patches are applied correctly as well as how it appears when importing the end save from week1. Also what screens you see, when you need to type in a name for the end of week2 save, that is required for week3.

Fourth spoiler is what week3 looks like if patches are correct as well as the import from week2. I’ll also indicate where you can change the font.

Happy gaming all.
Awesome work. I reported it to be added to the op. :)

Terminator03

Feb 3, 2019
Cann't play week 2. I saved the game at the end of week 1. When tried to import in week 2 it says "incompatible" file. Please help. Also is the any way to paly week 2 without importing from week 1. Thanks.

Terminator03

Feb 3, 2019
I don't think so. Not if everyone read the opening post.
Actually all that needs to be done is playing the first part, making an automatic save at its end, choosing this automatic save when playing the second part, making an automatic save again at its end and choosing this when playing the third part. Or in short: play, save, play, save, play. Don't think that's too hard actually. ;)
This simple process is not working for me. It says 'incompatible" every time I try to import.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
This simple process is not working for me. It says 'incompatible" every time I try to import.
Couple quick questions.
Did you get and apply the patch for week1?
Did you get and apply the patch for week2?
If one of those weeks was not correctly patched, with it's own matching patch, then you'll end up with the "Incompatible" message.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

There are 4 spoilers to help with what is required to go from one week of Maou-Sama to the next.

Fourth spoiler is what week3 looks like if patches are correct as well as the import from week2. I’ll also indicate where you can change the font.

Happy gaming all.
A step by step how too

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
I've completed week 2 but week 3 doesn't show a saved file to start from. I've downloaded it twice from separate sites to make sure it was bad file. Anyone else having this problem? Is it suppose to?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes