3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
that awkward moment when you're scrolling through your watch list looking for the next thing to play and you just want more maou sama
Well, I guess you get what you ask for lol. The timing on me making this 2 days before update tickles me

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
yep, no, after the ending of the first week I'm done, the character can't do anything against his enemies, holy shit, if he is only gonna really start coming into being useful now, maybe that should have been the begging of the game instead?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Oh look another story where someone thinks its super-awesome to end an update on a shitty scene, as if feel-bad "cliff-hangers" are what people want to remember while waiting for the next part.

Its bad enough when its in some TV series and the wait is only a week until the next ep, but in cases like this when the wait is a month+ or whatever, its not cool, its not funny and its not some amazing act of story-telling, its just annoying.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Yeah not sure how I feel about that ending. Either it gets solved pretty quickly, in which case why have that the ending in the first place. Or it won't get solved quickly in which case people will get worried about bad things happening to the girls (namely violence and a certain three letter tag). Not to mention some of the important characters will be out of the story until it gets resolved. and I'm not convinced the quality of the writing/storytelling can prop up a potential tragedy like that

Reactions: TundraLupus

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I cant down load the patch, I get 90% downloaded then the browser closes. Any other way to get the patch then MEGA

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I dont get whats whit all the complaining. The MC cant do anything since he is literally a child in a adult body if you follow the story line. So basically hes an idiot whit a big dick.
What is true it seems than everytime something happens his precious " godesses" are nowhere near to protect him which is lame af since they are the ones who made him that way. But i guess the dev needed a way to introduce him to the devil and make a deal whit her since the name of the game is Maou-Sama wich if im not wrong it translates to Devil King.

But yes as someone who already pointed it out the game seems to be heading in that special 3-4 letter zone that i am not to fond of.
If so i hope the dev will just tell us the tags he plans to add so ppl know what they are dealing whit and to avoid some drama.

fisherboy117

Sep 21, 2019
for the past two or three updates the patch wont download for me, every time it says "the archive is either in a unknown format or damaged" if i try to open it or extract it. and help would be great thanks!

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Seems like a pretty good time to drop the game for a few updates to see where this actually goes.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
I don't understand why some people are complaining about the story, since the last update if you pay attention it became clear why alexandra protects him on the one hand and disappears on the other hand, it's clear if you only use skip you can't see the details.

I also don't understand why some people are leaving the VN just because there was a cliffhanger, of course you could make theories now, what the antagonist is doing with the women but did you read the story?
How often did the dev write that certain things will never be in her story?

So you could already know now, which Parts will never happen, I rather ask myself, who is the antagonist?
Sometimes it seems to me that the antagonist is a future ego of MC or maybe a version of him from another timeline.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't understand why some people are complaining about the story, since the last update if you pay attention it became clear why alexandra protects him on the one hand and disappears on the other hand, it's clear if you only use skip you can't see the details.

I also don't understand why some people are leaving the VN just because there was a cliffhanger, of course you could make theories now, what the antagonist is doing with the women but did you read the story?
How often did the dev write that certain things will never be in her story?

So you could already know now, which Parts will never happen, I rather ask myself, who is the antagonist?
Sometimes it seems to me that the antagonist is a future ego of MC or maybe a version of him from another timeline.
I just found this game and played it the first time today. I wouldn't know what the dev has said about anything.
I have no idea what dev is planning. But this max character I believe is impotent unless I remember the beginning and some convos wrong.
So I guess only violence would be possible. But I assume they are going to protect his girls or well he's not going to cooperate with the gods again any time soon. Unless he still does and then well any criticism that will occur is justified.
Dev can make the game the dev wants. But if people don't like where it's going and voice their annoyance with it, you can't stop that. People get invested in stories and when they go off on a tangent they don't like. They complain about it. I've dropped many mangas i've been reading because the author writes like a toddler and can't progress his story in any other way than killing off the MC's little sister. I don't approve off doing that as a plot point. It's cheap, not cool and frankly makes the story shitty. People have things they don't like. That's a specific pet peeve of mine.
They don't read every message in a thread like you do and find out what the dev has said in the past.
They just complain to their hearts content.
I knew going in to it what the name of the game means and I expected a darker game than what this first week of gameplay was. So I am not surprised if some darker themes are coming in the next updates.
I'm still not keen on dark themes after playing week1 I was enjoying myself.
Day 7 yacht was a very weak part of the game. I'd say the weakest so far.
But then again I'm not stupid enough to judge the game before I see the next update.
I did also wonder about who the max character really is. But no just playing the game will not tell you what will never be in the game. Rape and sexual violence has already been in the game. it got touched on briefly with the coffee shop girl and he's done bad stuff to mc's mother, step mother and probably other characters too.
So why would anyone who just downloaded the game and started playing it know what the dev is intending with anything?
short answer, they wouldn't

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
All the daughters is great :p The Transformer idea is brilliant - hope more girls get that option later!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes