Collection GIF Video Maplestar collection [2024-04-02] [Maplestar]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jun 27, 2021
if you are his supporter I ask you to request the artist to re-render this video
2022 (140 MB)
  • (46.2 MB)
because as it is, it's incredibly bit starved and there are artifacts everywhere

also in general request animation to not be lower than 5k bitrate going further

Last edited:

luewh

May 1, 2020
if you are his supporter I ask you to request the artist to re-render this video
2022 (140 MB)
because as it is, it's incredibly bit starved and there are artifacts everywhere

also in general request animation to not be lower than 5k bitrate going further
is that better ?

luewh

May 1, 2020

yea it's much better
where is this from? don't see it on kemo, only 45mb version
you got any other higher bitrate stuff?
I m sorry to tell you that mine is also an upscaled one... is just been reduce to 1080p from 4K...

Reactions: Kri$Are$

huehuebr1999

Jan 20, 2021
7.png 8.png 9-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif 4-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif 1-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif 22-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif 31-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif 5-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter (1).gif 6-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif 10-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
June Update!

Hey everyone!

Good news and bad news.

Bad news is, I couldn't finish one of the projects this month. June was very hectic for productions, and one of the voice actors hasn't been able to record due to being schedule conflicts.

The Konosuba short will definitely be released earlier in July! JJK will follow after that.

Then either Shield Hero or DXD will come out, then the Fern x Stark project.

Good news is I'll have some extra time to refine the JJK project while I wait for voice lines.

JJK#2 will be a full size animation, so please look forward to it!

There has also been a lot of progress across all projects, I hope you guys enjoy these previews!

More shots were actually completed in June than any month before, so hopefully everyone can hold on a bit longer! I'd rather give you guys quality rather than force the schedule output.

Let me know which ones are your favorites in the comments!

Thank you for being patient and supporting me! I hope you are all doing well!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes