Collection GIF Video Maplestar collection [2024-04-02] [Maplestar]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 22, 2019
View attachment 3790561 View attachment 3790562 View attachment 3790564 View attachment 3790567 View attachment 3790569 View attachment 3790570 View attachment 3790573 View attachment 3790618 View attachment 3790579 View attachment 3790581
June Update!

Hey everyone!

Good news and bad news.

Bad news is, I couldn't finish one of the projects this month. June was very hectic for productions, and one of the voice actors hasn't been able to record due to being schedule conflicts.

The Konosuba short will definitely be released earlier in July! JJK will follow after that.

Then either Shield Hero or DXD will come out, then the Fern x Stark project.

Good news is I'll have some extra time to refine the JJK project while I wait for voice lines.

JJK#2 will be a full size animation, so please look forward to it!

There has also been a lot of progress across all projects, I hope you guys enjoy these previews!

More shots were actually completed in June than any month before, so hopefully everyone can hold on a bit longer! I'd rather give you guys quality rather than force the schedule output.

Let me know which ones are your favorites in the comments!

Thank you for being patient and supporting me! I hope you are all doing well!
Thanks Bro GIF - Thanks Bro Zac Efron Nod - Discover & Share GIFs

manit14

Jul 18, 2017
View attachment 3790561 View attachment 3790562 View attachment 3790564 View attachment 3790567 View attachment 3790569 View attachment 3790570 View attachment 3790573 View attachment 3790618 View attachment 3790579 View attachment 3790581
June Update!

Hey everyone!

Good news and bad news.

Bad news is, I couldn't finish one of the projects this month. June was very hectic for productions, and one of the voice actors hasn't been able to record due to being schedule conflicts.

The Konosuba short will definitely be released earlier in July! JJK will follow after that.

Good news is I'll have some extra time to refine the JJK project while I wait for voice lines.

There has also been a lot of progress across all projects, I hope you guys enjoy these previews!

More shots were actually completed in June than any month before, so hopefully everyone can hold on a bit longer! I'd rather give you guys quality rather than force the schedule output.

Dang, nothing new about DxD.

Reactions: Kri$Are$

bcheri

Jul 2, 2024
June Update!

Hey everyone!

Good news and bad news.

Damn segs looking spicy, any idea why GIF has such low quality? Can't find a high res one, maybe post em again?

Dec 10, 2022
Can someone ask him if he could do a Uraraka and izuku video in the future?
No.

Maplestar has thousands of Patreon subscribers.

He is not listening to request of any single person. And rightfully so.

Even the highest subscription tier ($20) only has "voting power", not poll suggestion power.

And certainly no one else here who are subscribed to Maplestar will ask him about your request.

Not only it obviously doesn't work, it will also set a precedent for other newbie users to flood this thread with the same "Can you ask him to make XXX" requests.

huehuebr1999

Jan 20, 2021
View attachment 3790561 View attachment 3790562 View attachment 3793711 View attachment 3793708 View attachment 3793713 View attachment 3793714 View attachment 3793716 View attachment 3793720 View attachment 3793722 View attachment 3793724
June Update!

Hey everyone!

Good news and bad news.

Damn segs looking spicy, any idea why GIF has such low quality? Can't find a high res one, maybe post em again?
UPDATED !

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes