Collection GIF Video Maplestar collection [2024-04-02] [Maplestar]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
MARIN_KITAGAWA_.png

FULL Sono Bisque Doll Release!!!

Alright everyone!! THE SONO BISQUE DOLL / DRESS-UP DARLING ANIMATION IS FINISHED!!!
Thank you for being patient as always, hopefully this animation is to your guys liking!!! My first Sono bisque doll was the first animation that really kinda popped off for me, and created the possibility of these long form animations. I wanted to show how much I've tried to improve since then. I would recommend watching the old animation alongside this one perhaps yourselves haha.

ADDITIONALLY - The PURAH SEQUEL will be release later this month, so those of you who have been so patient, you're in for a double feature treat!!
Please look forward to that as well. Thank you everyone for your support, and thank you for letting me animate for you.

l l

Last edited:

w2qg0d

Sep 16, 2023
View attachment 3142271

Alright everyone!! THE SONO BISQUE DOLL / DRESS-UP DARLING ANIMATION IS FINISHED!!!
Thank you for being patient as always, hopefully this animation is to your guys liking!!! My first Sono bisque doll was the first animation that really kinda popped off for me, and created the possibility of these long form animations. I wanted to show how much I've tried to improve since then. I would recommend watching the old animation alongside this one perhaps yourselves haha.

ADDITIONALLY - The PURAH SEQUEL will be release later this month, so those of you who have been so patient, you're in for a double feature treat!!
Please look forward to that as well. Thank you everyone for your support, and thank you for letting me animate for you.

PX
Hero!

Reactions: Ass prefer

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
It is made, to put it mildly, horribly. It weighs a lot, the quality is far from 4K, FPS is out of chat. When will you learn how to make obskeil properly?
You know what, to put it mildly, I don't even know what "obskeil" is/means...
To be blunt, If you don't like it you can just delete it...
I made it & it looks fine to me...
When will you learn to be just grateful that somebody is sharing stuff for free that he (I) paid for...
Great choice by the Forum to make someone like you part of the crew...
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
View attachment 3142271

PX l l WU
god damn that shit almost looks as good as the actual show

Reactions: kymico and povak1n
Dec 10, 2022
The animation is authentic and legit as always but... I hoped he would put less effort into non-sex scenes and ofcourse, focus more of his time into the actual sex scenes. I know I know, he's the animator, he can animate whatever he wants and if I don't like it then I can leave blablabla... I'm not hating him, just expressing my opinion about what he should focus more on. Pretty sure people followed him for actual sex stuffs and while we do awe over the superb quality animation in non-sex scenes, those are not what we truly are looking for. Imagine the resource of time and effort he put into those non-sex scenes being used for more actual sex scenes instead. Could never fap because the actual sex scenes are like 2/5 of the entire animation lol. Hot take but the amount of sex in this Marin animation is painfully less than the Yor and Zelda ones, which is a shame.

Reactions: gren69

Whatwhatio

Jul 26, 2020
Could never fap because the actual sex scenes are like 2/5 of the entire animation lol. Hot take but the amount of sex in this Marin animation is painfully less than the Yor and Zelda ones, which is a shame.
yeah hard agree. Amazing animation but I'll be honest, you watch it to fap. And There isn't a huge amount of sex % in it

May 15, 2021
yeah hard agree. Amazing animation but I'll be honest, you watch it to fap. And There isn't a huge amount of sex % in it
Definitely could have been more sex shots, but I forgive since they are one of the best when it comes to almost original anime quality 'parody' animations. I cannot think of many others on their level except for Theobrobine and maybe the newcomer Kokoboro, but Kokoboro's animations are still relatively short in comparison (funny too that they also seem to have done the exact same thing with their recent Marin animation in not delivering enough sex scene action).

w2qg0d

Sep 16, 2023
Definitely could have been more sex shots, but I forgive since they are one of the best when it comes to almost original anime quality 'parody' animations. I cannot think of many others on their level except for Theobrobine and maybe the newcomer Kokoboro, but Kokoboro's animations are still relatively short in comparison (funny too that they also seem to have done the exact same thing with their recent Marin animation in not delivering enough sex scene action).
ture dude

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes