2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
how can a WOMAN be "Cuckholded" anyway? i mean.... cock-holding..... holding Cock.... or did i get the origin of this term wrong? I am no native english speaker so......
but who cares ;)

Oct 7, 2020
NTR? I have the tag blacklisted, but I've had 3 games I clicked today somehow make it through, so I was just wondering if this was mistagged.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
how can a WOMAN be "Cuckholded" anyway? i mean.... cock-holding..... holding Cock.... or did i get the origin of this term wrong? I am no native english speaker so......
but who cares ;)
It's "Cuckold" not "Cuckhold".

Cuckoo birds are social parasites that place their eggs in the nests of other bird species so that they mistakenly raise the offspring as their own, said offspring also goes out of its way to bogart the nest and parents by killing or depriving its nestmates. The term originally referred to raising a child born from your partner's infidelity, now it simply refers to having an unfaithful partner.

But yeah, the wording's wrong because the wife's doing the cheating. This happened because Google Translate turns "Netorare" into "Cuckold", and that in turn fucks with the word usage because they're not interchangeable terms.

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
It's "Cuckold" not "Cuckhold".

Cuckoo birds are social parasites that place their eggs in the nests of other bird species so that they mistakenly raise the offspring as their own, said offspring also goes out of its way to bogart the nest and parents by killing or depriving its nestmates. The term originally referred to raising a child born from your partner's infidelity, now it simply refers to being having an unfaithful partner.

But yeah, the wording's wrong because the wife's doing the cheating. This happened because Google Translate turns "Netorare" into "Cuckold", and that in turn fucks with the word usage because they're not interchangeable terms.
thanks for the clarification. I really didn't knew that.

Kushe

Jan 1, 2019
when i see "married" in the title but don't see ntr, cheating, cuckold tag i get confused lol

Saris

Aug 19, 2017
i wish there were more like karryns prison, instead the majority are these low effort ones :/

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Oh no it's MTL! I'm probably gonna go try it out though. See how good, bad, or decent it is.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes