2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Black_Rose

Dec 1, 2018
Can she find her husband safely before she is cuckolded?

We see her side but her husband side is getting rape by a orc or a ugly guy and becoming gay :KEK:

zdemon2002

Oct 24, 2020
I managed to get two endings. The first I got was where she earned all her money doing magic and finding money, so she was not unfaithful to him. The other was where she gets fucked stupid and gets hypnotized into being a dancer in a club. In neither is her husband cuckolded, so I am guessing there is a third ending at least. Here is my Word document version of the developer's notes. They help a little.
This morning I got a third ending. If she keeps her energy level up so she doesn't get game over and she takes every possible opportunity to have any kind of sex, she gets an ending where she gives up finding her wand or her husband and sails off in search of more dick. I also had her do all magic opportunities to make money and find all the money she could find. After paying the 98,000 gold for the luxury hotel she ended game with 164,200 gold. It's a good path if you just want to get all the sex scenes.
save pls bro ?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes