• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
Quick question what's the fastest way to get to the H content? Do i have to lose battles or not act so enemies can do their thing? Or i have to look around for events?

Manhem175

Dec 7, 2023
how do I play this game on joiplay I have tried several times but it still gives an error when logging in, do you have a way to play it on the android version please me

Reactions: Mjao

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
how do I play this game on joiplay I have tried several times but it still gives an error when logging in, do you have a way to play it on the android version please me
Have you tried the native Android version of the game that someone has produced, which has a link on the OP?

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
Ok so It wasn't just me then?
Pretty sure there was a fix posted somewhere on this thread... if my atrocious memory is correct it is somewhere around page 7

EDIT: Found my original ask about it on page 7, which lead me to page 4 for the fix, posted on February 10th

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes