3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Is Marina's voice and Android 18 in DBZ voice the same person, their voice sounds similar
They might sound similar, but ultimately are two different seiyuus.

While Android 18's voice actress is Itou Miki, a veteran who voiced all of Android 18's roles in DBverse:

Marina's on the other hand is Kobato Riku, a relative fresh talent in comparison, who is exclusively active in eroge industry:

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
They might sound similar, but ultimately are two different seiyuus.

While Android 18's voice actress is Itou Miki, a veteran who voiced all of Android 18's roles in DBverse:

Marina's on the other hand is Kobato Riku, a relative fresh talent in comparison, who is exclusively active in eroge industry:
some voice actors don't use their real names when in hentai's, one example is dan green who voices yugi also voices a character called ash in a hentai, a japanese example would be Asami Imai who uses Makise Kurisu as an alias, so its not too far fetched to believe some anime va's voice eroges with different names

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
some anime va's voice eroges with different names
And I agree. Believe me I've seen my fair share of anime VAs skirting into eroge territory. Case in point who outright ended up doing an that was based on an eroge.

In this case however, I still have high doubts that both Marina and Android 18 are the same VAs. Call it guts or simply an observation by ear, but Android 18's seiyuu is more deeper sounding and mature while Marina's is more bubbly and youthfully joyful. And yes, I know VAs are near witches who can really field a spectrum of voices, so I can't claim to be 100% sure on this, but it's really hard to twist the audible foundation to that degree.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes