Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
Not that bad, first of all it's translated from russian Fan TL of the game. I checked all the lines and edited some small mistakes manually. Maybe I missed something, but whatever.
You should probably note that somewhere in the post, or at least that it's edited MTL

Regular Deepl JP=>EN MTL with no editing is pretty crappy, and it's not the case here

Lolicon1989

Mar 22, 2023
don´t know what i missed. after calling Gornero, he ran past me and nothing happened after that. did I miss something?

VM_VM

Jan 23, 2023
FFS cant get to directors office what i need to do after I talked with secretary after blowjob scene?

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
So after witnessing jamal and the receptionist in the office on the 2nd floor and talking to the receptionist it tells me to go to the rehearsal area and wait for night. I can't find anywhere to wait if anyone could help!

Aug 22, 2018
FFS cant get to directors office what i need to do after I talked with secretary after blowjob scene?
Try actually reading what the game is telling you to do - which is to steal the key from the guy while he's taking a post-rehearsal shower.

So after witnessing jamal and the receptionist in the office on the 2nd floor and talking to the receptionist it tells me to go to the rehearsal area and wait for night. I can't find anywhere to wait if anyone could help!
Okay, *this* one the game doesn't outright tell you - you go to the ladies' toilets to wait.

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Appreciate the reply, but there isn't anything triggering or interacting in the bathroom. I'm playing on easy mode and thought it might be bugged.

IceArrow5005

Dec 19, 2019
after the lab what do you do. Whenever i go to the show i get mind controlled and caught and lead to a game over

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
What's different from this translation compared to Shiyase? This game is super short and was super easy to translate, so I want to know if there are actual differences. (This is the first game I requested on this site).

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes