VN Others Completed Marina's Cuckolding Report: Sensitive Wife and Great Fuck College Student [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
You understand Japanese?
Just a little, nothing impressive. Watch enough subbed anime for years and you'll pick up some words and sayings (FWIW I actually prefer a good dub most of time but consider myself a hybrid viewer who usually enjoys both sub and dub)

I also have acquaintances IRL who are Japanese (fluent speaking) so some of their knowledge is passed on secondhand indirectly if that makes any sense.

For these games and others I really like, sometimes I use ITH (Interactive Text Hooker) to extract the kanji (Japanese words) and copy/paste several sentences or paragraphs into google translation. Slow, boring, but mostly understand what's happening (ITH is suppose to be able to self translate automatically but it was really buggy and inconsistent from my personal experience so google translation paste was what I did)

Some people use Visual Novel Reader (VNR) since less effort is involved but sometimes it's worthless if the game has certain security so you require an "H-Code" to hook the text, and if none are known you're SOL. Machine translations objectively aren't as good as a professional translation or well done fan translation.

For Japanese games I usually just hit the Ctrl key to skip through all the CG and if any stand out I replay the scene(s) in the gallery section. If I'm curious what's being said (not self explanatory by visuals or I want to learn more about certain characters) then I'll attempt ITH.

Marina was one of the rare ones where I spent hours using machine translation to try and understand every line in the game. :)

Though this franchise (and some others) have no shortage of fans to give full detailed summaries to fill in some gaps if something's unclear.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Just a little, nothing impressive. Watch enough subbed anime for years and you'll pick up some words and sayings (FWIW I actually prefer a good dub most of time but consider myself a hybrid viewer who usually enjoys both sub and dub)

I also have acquaintances IRL who are Japanese (fluent speaking) so some of their knowledge is passed on secondhand indirectly if that makes any sense.

For these games and others I really like, sometimes I use ITH (Interactive Text Hooker) to extract the kanji (Japanese words) and copy/paste several sentences or paragraphs into google translation. Slow, boring, but mostly understand what's happening (ITH is suppose to be able to self translate automatically but it was really buggy and inconsistent from my personal experience so google translation paste was what I did)

Some people use Visual Novel Reader (VNR) since less effort is involved but sometimes it's worthless if the game has certain security so you require an "H-Code" to hook the text, and if none are known you're SOL. Machine translations objectively aren't as good as a professional translation or well done fan translation.

For Japanese games I usually just hit the Ctrl key to skip through all the CG and if any stand out I replay the scene(s) in the gallery section. If I'm curious what's being said (not self explanatory by visuals or I want to learn more about certain characters) then I'll attempt ITH.

Marina was one of the rare ones where I spent hours using machine translation to try and understand every line in the game. :)

Though this franchise (and some others) have no shortage of fans to give full detailed summaries to fill in some gaps if something's unclear.
Yeah, if it was in Renpy I would have translated it myself a long time ago. But I'm unfamiliar with the game engine Marina uses, so I'm stuck waiting for some company to translate it :p

heero571

Oct 23, 2017
i saw a pic from the 3rd game, does Marina get pregnant? And are there CGs for the 2 spots after the hot springs trip when Marina does it with Hiroto?

Reactions: Rastafoo

lamont

Sep 28, 2016
I don't think so? There are other atelier sakura games with similar art styles where there is impregnation, but not in any of the marina games i've seen?

ASUSMOTOPHONE

Jan 31, 2019
i saw a pic from the 3rd game, does Marina get pregnant? And are there CGs for the 2 spots after the hot springs trip when Marina does it with Hiroto?
Nope, MARINA never cheats on her husband, she lies about certain things but its because she loves sex. She only goes out with her husband's approval.
In the second it was an A/V dude from the internet, real decent guy both in looks and personality.
In the third game she chooses who she wants to fuck, which is her first lover who shes calls uncle.
In the end Uncle tells her that her husband is no good and should go with him but the husband shows up and apologies to marina and tells her that he is loser for making her go through this and will never repeat it .
They reconcile and the game ends with them taking their daughter to an aquarium.
The 4th and 5th games are prequels starting with two dairies marina has with her.
4Th is with uncle during school days and 5th office days where she ends with her husband.
The MaRINA SERIES HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED.
He stops cucking , they are a normal family now.
The series ends with marina saying to the players, after closing her diary:
Time to go back to bed, to my Beloved husband.

YOU MUST be reffering to another game name i dont remember but yes they look alike but she has bigger butt and boobs.

On the other hand the new cuckhold series is kinda messed up "Mayumi's report".
she cheated on the dude in second game, but he forgave her.
But in the credits of the game the creator says that he recived lot of mails on how people want Netorase and it shoudnt be Netorare, so its pretty much safe to asume he will create netorase games without cheating " Probably".

Last edited:

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
I see there already are chapter 2 and 3 in Japanese.
Does somebody know when they'll be translated?

Atelier Sakura is great!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I see there already are chapter 2 and 3 in Japanese.
Does somebody know when they'll be translated?

Atelier Sakura is great!
A few months ago I did an official inquiry, which led to MangaGamer doing a poll asking what game to translate next, but Marina 2 did not win the poll.

Reactions: LenioTG

mrcoolice2018

Jun 1, 2019
how the hell do you unlock marina route in the second game? I passed the husband route and she is still locked and there are 0 choices in to make so I'm kinda lost

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes