VN Others Completed Marina's Cuckolding Report: Sensitive Wife and Great Fuck College Student [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
For those who don't pay attention to industry news (this forum/site is a great haven for illegal shares lol) MangaGamer; the company that translated the first game is having another survey where you can request games you would like to see translated (and uncensored)

Doesn't even have to be Marina 2 & 3 if there's something else you like more

Reactions: Crim

Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
FYI for any fans with twitter accounts. Apparently there's going to a new game in Japan; potentially with a crossover involving a character from other Atelier Sakura titles. You the fan have an impact.

1st choice is
Some might remember him (Kazuki) from the Mariko game "Please Bang My Wife"

2nd choice is

3rd choice is Hiroto who has been in almost all the games in this franchise so not exactly an original pick...

4th choice is

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
Is there android port for this?, Cause i can't play this with my family

Where exactly are you planning to play an erotic game on your phone where you would be unable to play an erotic game on your PC/Laptop?

The only possible explanation would be if you have a PC in the middle of a communal area, or you play erotic games on the toilet. Both of which strike as unusual.

Jun 26, 2018
Tanaka which is the 4 voted most voted person also appears in this new game
Ya its not a new game, that vote and pictures you are seeing are made specially for a Ateliers Fantia page. Its considered an IF story by the original writer (so its not even canon) told through Fantia website using new artwork and NOT a proper game. So not this is not a new game. Sorry.

They basically used this as a platform to launch their fantai subscription service and generate interest.

I'm hoping it might lead to a game if it does, it won't be using any of the CG or story being posted on Fantia.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Ya its not a new game, that vote and pictures you are seeing are made specially for a Ateliers Fantia page. Its considered an IF story told through Fantia using new artwork and NOT a proper game. So not this is not a new game. Sorry.
Guess I misunderstood wrong sorry about that

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
But I’m curious as to what the paid version has to offer in the fantia page, my curiosity is peeked

Jun 26, 2018
But I’m curious as to what the paid version has to offer in the fantia page, my curiosity is peeked
I've paid for it, its literally just higher resolution images vs the free version they release a week after the paid version.

You still have to sign up for a free Fantia account to see the free version, which is also free. You only need a credit card if you subscribe to a member. Fantia is basically the japanese version of patreon for artists.

Next month they are doing a voice drama for Marina on Fantia which was voted for. Honestly I really don't know why the don't make a new game at this point. Although the story has been really bad for the Fantia IF story, basically shes just having sex with everybody for no other reason but NTR. Which is fine but its out of character for Marina and totally throws out everything we know about her - but the point is that its an IF story where anything could happen. Even tentacles!

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
I've paid for it, its literally just higher resolution images vs the free version they release a week after the paid version.

You still have to sign up for a free Fantia account to see the free version, which is also free. You only need a credit card if you subscribe to a member. Fantia is basically the japanese version of patreon for artists.

Next month they are doing a voice drama for Marina on Fantia which was voted for. Honestly I really don't know why the don't make a new game at this point. Although the story has been really bad for the Fantia IF story, basically shes just having sex with everybody for no other reason but NTR. Which is fine but its out of character for Marina and totally throws out everything we know about her - but the point is that its an IF story where anything could happen. Even tentacles!
Bro would appreciate if you share those fantia post with me if you don’t mind, and yea have a free fantia account just don’t know how to get the paid version

Jun 26, 2018
Bro would appreciate if you share those fantia post with me if you don’t mind, and yea have a free fantia account just don’t know how to get the paid version
They are literally the same pictures u see with the free version, except without dialog and a week before they release the free version. Honestly I wouldn't mind at all, except I'm making a sequel game to it and in contact with the original writer of the series who follow my twitter account too. So I kind of have to play it safe and respect that relationship. Your not misisng anything except early access and I was rather annoyed that the "higher resolution" images are still 800X600 or whatever. You'd think they'd post higher res for paying members.

If your really interested in Marina u can look for me on twitter, I haven't been working on the game this month but I have been working on an anime reshade for the Sims 4 and will be introducing a series of captioned stories use it. Basically retelling Marina's journey as they move to a new town.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
They are literally the same pictures u see with the free version, except without dialog and a week before they release the free version. Honestly I wouldn't mind at all, except I'm making a sequel game to it and in contact with the original writer of the series who follow my twitter account too. So I kind of have to play it safe and respect that relationship. Your not misisng anything except early access and I was rather annoyed that the "higher resolution" images are still 800X600 or whatever. You'd think they'd post higher res for paying members.

If your really interested in Marina u can look for me on twitter, I haven't been working on the game this month but I have been working on an anime reshade for the Sims 4 and will be introducing a series of captioned stories use it. Basically retelling Marina's journey as they move to a new town.
What’s your twitter?

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
*sigh... I'll never understand the allure of being a little beta bitch.
Many of the best things in life are only for those who can appreciate it.
If you think a cuckold is a little beta bitch... well, I guess you really don't know what you're talking about. But hey -- I'm sure your kinks also look ridiculous from some point of view. Enjoy!

Edit: facepalm => popober

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: popober
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes