Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
And this is completed. I wonder why Nintentdo didn't get to that game, instead nuked this one.
Nah, it isn't. I just tried it out yesterday. It's full of bugs (including one that makes you unable to unlock any scene after the blowjob scene) and there isn't even a save function. It's an abandoned game with the wrong tag.

Reactions: GFLYRM

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Nah, it isn't. I just tried it out yesterday. It's full of bugs (including one that makes you unable to unlock any scene after the blowjob scene) and there isn't even a save function. It's an abandoned game with the wrong tag.
The point is that nobody cares about Browser x Peach, but Ivan was about to be lawsuited by Nintendo for making this game and that's why he dropped it.

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
The point is that nobody cares about Browser x Peach, but Ivan was about to be lawsuited by Nintendo for making this game and that's why he dropped it.
It's honestly pretty obvious why Ivan got hit and Bowser X Peach hasn't been(with the possible caveat of "yet" looming as always). Look at how short of time BxP was listed here as a project. Whereas MiM: PUT might be older than this forum.. and I just checked, it is. By almost 4 years or so. It takes time to land on the radar. Ivan also made more of a return than BxP from patreon, especially when you figure in inflation.

The fact BxP hasn't yet had any legal action against it, and still may or may not, really has no bearing on what happened with Ivan. Especially when Ivan's ordeal started 3+ years before BxP was even started. Ivan's work also stemmed from a pre-existing game, "Mario is Missing".. and had another person also working on a MiM game at the same time as Ivan (until Blargh paused his game (DO) to help Ivan with animations in PUT).

Ivan's game had a pre-existing "pedigree", if you will, was incredibly popular after a few years of development.. and had been in development (or the name Mario is Missing being used) about6-8 years before Nintendo's involvement. Bowser x Peach may never blip onto Nintendo's radar.. and likely won't since it is a "finished" title. It's been released into the wilds, so if no one is continuing development there is no reason to issue a cease and desist to someone who has already washed their hands clean of a project. There's no upside to it without active work being done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mx64
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes