4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
In the third thumbnail, one of your androids wields a minigun. The only guns I can research are submachine guns, assault rifle & sniper rifles.

I can only assume it's either cut concent or has some kinda special condition. Anybody able to shed some light on this?

manimans

Mar 31, 2019
In the third thumbnail, one of your androids wields a minigun. The only guns I can research are submachine guns, assault rifle & sniper rifles.

I can only assume it's either cut concent or has some kinda special condition. Anybody able to shed some light on this?
I think it's just weapons looks different on different androids, it's either Submachine Gun or Assault Rifle I assume

Azurblau

Feb 11, 2022
mmh some "cutszenes" comes with choice-buttons...but allways only one choice
am I doing something wrong, are there ways to have more options?

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I think it's just weapons looks different on different androids, it's either Submachine Gun or Assault Rifle I assume
That would make sense. I only ever use the pink-haired androids with assault rifles for security, and I haven't seen it.

RedMuffin

Jul 13, 2017
No language options in the settings under the gear menu. Just an empty dropdown. What am I missing?

Edit: Someone posted the solution: Open regedit (windows + R and write regedit) go here HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Imperial Gorilla\MARIONETTE look for language and change the value from 0 to 1 (don't change anything that is not from the game if you don't know what you are doing)

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterBup
Jan 25, 2018
Yup, same problem like the comment above mine. Language drop-down menu is empty and game is defaulted to japanese.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
ohh ive already played this. sheesh it still looks fresh

Those child bots however :HideThePain::BootyTime:

Last edited:

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Wow. never thought i'd see this properly translated. played through it with mtl. I could tell story was mediocre and there isnt much to understand with the room tool tips other than what they did. its really just pure gameplay so mtl is basically enough to play

maybe ill play it again just to actually understand what the story is lol. Def not fap material worthy. just a good time waster that can give you a chub as you play along through. Its def one of the more fun brothel management type game out there.

Reactions: dinopara
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes