4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
You can "juggle" them by placing them into storage ( your office) , pulling the android list up then making them go to the new
position.

How do you "level" ? Or is that as you play and it will go up automatically and unlock androids and rooms?
No you can't, which is infuriating.
When you buy a fresh android and place them in Storage, their job is listed as 'Storage' and they can be placed anywhere.
However, send someone from a job TO storage and their job will NOT be set to 'Storage' and they can still only be used in their old job.
I think it's because you can send people to storage with mods, and you don't want military cyborgs equipped with BB or the maid outfit... the horror.

You gain rep when customers leave after being serviced. Higher satisfaction, more rep.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Sweet that this exists. The version I got was mtl, and now I can actually understand the descriptions. Also, here's my saves. I've completed the story mode, so the most recent save is in free play after the campaign.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Looks like Monster Black Market and plays as good.
Black Market by E-made+ was first, Monster Black Market was literally inspired and named after Black Market, just with monsters. Speaking of E-made+, dude needs to finish his island survival game already, at this rate, he's just gonna keep adding new content and it will be in development hell forever.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xentinel7

cazzateijji

Feb 8, 2019
You guys better set a max FPS limit in your nvidia/amd drivers before playing since the game doesn't have an option, my pc fans sounded like a jet engine at 2000+FPS, 80%GPU load and 75 °C/ 167 °F temps... unless you want to cook rotisserie chicken inside your pc, then do what you want.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
How do I use the anteroom, no matter what I do it just goes unused.
Guest only go there if they need to wait on a girl, sounds like you have more girls then guests so they never need to wait. each girl adds to upkeep cost, so making sure they are always in use by having a waiting line saves money.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Is it possible to survive the last attack?

I had the max possible defense androids with S tier focused on high DPS, and the office got obliterated at the second wave.
I tried again by putting all the androids on the office level, still the same.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is it possible to survive the last attack?

I had the max possible defense androids with S tier focused on high DPS, and the office got obliterated at the second wave.
I tried again by putting all the androids on the office level, still the same.
Yes.
Difficulty matters, as it changes the damage and health of the enemies. Lame, I know, it should simply be MORE enemies...
Also weapons matter. CC weapons are outclassed by Heavy weapons, and you don't want people stacking on top of each other, so I recommend one of each on every floor.
You said 'S' tier, but also max possible defense, so I 'think' you are equipping S-tier armor and shields, which is half-right.
Each tier of weapon skill is a 10% damage modifier, with C being 0%. Drop the shields, equip EVERYONE with Combat Enhancements. The best defense is killing your enemies, and an extra 30% damage from S-tier Enhancements is far superior to the health boost of the shields.
Finally, tactics matter. Pulling back to the office is correct for the final boss, as they don't smash up the place, but the correct tactic is to pull the SMG gunner behind the Rifleman when she gets low, then pull back behind Sniper when the both get low, then retreat up the elevator and call in another squad. With the final wave and everyone in one place... just try to pull Gunners back when they get wounded as best you can.

Reactions: lnomsim

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Yes.
Difficulty matters, as it changes the damage and health of the enemies. Lame, I know, it should simply be MORE enemies...
Also weapons matter. CC weapons are outclassed by Heavy weapons, and you don't want people stacking on top of each other, so I recommend one of each on every floor.
You said 'S' tier, but also max possible defense, so I 'think' you are equipping S-tier armor and shields, which is half-right.
Each tier of weapon skill is a 10% damage modifier, with C being 0%. Drop the shields, equip EVERYONE with Combat Enhancements. The best defense is killing your enemies, and an extra 30% damage from S-tier Enhancements is far superior to the health boost of the shields.
Finally, tactics matter. Pulling back to the office is correct for the final boss, as they don't smash up the place, but the correct tactic is to pull the SMG gunner behind the Rifleman when she gets low, then pull back behind Sniper when the both get low, then retreat up the elevator and call in another squad. With the final wave and everyone in one place... just try to pull Gunners back when they get wounded as best you can.
I'll try that if I have the motivation, my last save was on day 76, and even on speed x8 it takes a lot of time to reach the end. Is the ending of the story even worth it?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I'll try that if I have the motivation, my last save was on day 76, and even on speed x8 it takes a lot of time to reach the end. Is the ending of the story even worth it?
Nah. You get a loredump twist that doesn't matter, and then a short black-screen wholesome scene with the girls.
...Though, you can hold Tab to go at x16 speed. It even cuts back to normal when a threat triggers, if you want to watch!

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
Open regedit (windows + R and write regedit) go here HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Imperial Gorilla\MARIONETTE look for language and change the value from 0 to 1 (don't change anything that is not from the game if you don't know what you are doing)
This works to change the language of the game it self, thanks.
0 is Japanese, 1 for English, 2 is Chinese

Reactions: RedMuffin

rico08

Oct 5, 2021
i really want to like this game, its well made, the aesthetics are greats and even the soundtrack is great, but it just lacks any action that makes me want to finish it, i wish we can sleep with the girls and unlock new stuff as the story goes, shame really the game is a rough gem

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Marionette Guide

So decided to write a simple guide to the game. It won't cover everything, but tries to give helpful information. This mostly applies to normal, though I'll share how I beat madness with cheated money and tech, (money doesn't help during the optional final fight).

Basic tips:

- Rank from best to worst goes S -> A -> B -> C -> D -> E -> F
- Girls are named by hair color in this guide.
- Girls are best used in their specialties, purple for play, green for operations, pink for security.
- Guests are lazy, they take the girl to nearest unoccupied playroom most of the time.
- Operations staff are needed to get tech points, use blues until you get greens.
- If there is no girl in operations, and a customer needs service, the service request simply doesn't come in, robbing you of possible tech points.
- Build a single security station on each floor, violence disrupts floor operations until dealt with.
- Up until about midgame you just need a single red in security on each floor. They work well with sniper rifles when you get them. If need be remember to move them.
- You can move security girls, and by holding ctrl, can select multiple ones and move them as a group.
- Melee sucks by endgame, save the melee tech tree for absolute last.
- Techs are a bit complicated, but generally you should prioritize the money making ones first, then operations upgrades, then security last, but you can't just ignore any tree besides melee, so spread the points out.
- Have each greenroom girl equip at least one body/personality mod, and try to vary them. Midgame you might want to have them equip two, I do one body and one personality.

Layout:

- Early game, money is tight, and maintenance is expensive. Use 4-5 greenroom girls (blues and one red), 2 in operations (blues), and a red with basic taser in security on each floor.
- Use the floor with your control room as a maintenance and operations room initially.
- Put greenrooms between playrooms and as close to elevators as reasonable.
|xox OR x|ox = | elev, x play, o green
- The starting position for the elevators is fine, just build up as needed.
- You will only need a single maintenance room for early game, two total in midgame, and a few additional small ones late game.

True Ending:

- You need a purple in a playroom by day 9, and a pink in a playroom by day 18.
- Build at least one bar when available.
- Keep at least one of each type of girl in the playrooms.
- One green is needed in operations, and one pink in security.
- There are different day requirements, but there's plenty of time besides the purple and pink mentioned first.

Madness Final (optional) Fight:

- Save the game at least a few hours before the fight.
- Elevators can't be breached. (from my observations)
- Security rooms are resistant to being breached. (not impossible though)
- Move the elevators to far left or right.
- Move the control room on opposite end.
- Get all pinks in security.
- You may wish to cover the entire control room floor with elevators (or security rooms), though this may not be necessary.
- If you use the previous trick, no elevators except on far left/right besides control room floor.
- Out of 30 security girls, arrange for about 12-15 to have assault rifles, 10 uzis, and 5-8 snipers.
- All girls should have S tier guns, heavy body armor, and tac googles.
- When fight starts, immediately move all security to control room floor. (use CTRL and click and drag)
- Basic idea is to create a shifting front line, moving back towards the control room as injuries mount.
- In case of breach on control floor, move girls AWAY from opening in small clusters.
- Move girls back as they get badly injured on the front line, either individually or in very small groups.
- You may need to slow down the game, but you should be able to win. If you get a breach right next to the control room, load a save from before the attack and use the elevator or security room tactic.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
this is a surprisingly well made game. its rare to find a h game that can stand on its own even if you remove the lewd aspect of the gameplay. the story is pretty nice and simple too, dystopian but not too edgy and pretty grounded with the usual h game protagonist tropes

Reactions: Vagic
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes