VN Ren'Py Abandoned Married After 40 [Ep. 3] [Tranquil Games]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
This title has great potential with nice models and renders, however, I really question some of the foundation for the story as being highly unrealistic...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Obentou

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
I don't know about this. The author has already been "burned out" just from one episode. I think he was expecting this to be some big payout for him and got disappointed when the pledges weren't coming.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is this game going to have NTR ? Cause every other image with more than two characters has one giving the "I got this" face LOL.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
interesting title. But I won´t touch it, until sometime later, when Episode 2 is released. Hopefully, they keep going like they do now. I can certainly see some increase in their Patreon-Number later on

Bulfmaster

Sep 19, 2018
This title has great potential with nice models and renders, however, I really question some of the foundation for the story as being highly unrealistic...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't want to get in a debate about this, but being retired Army and being in when we were still allowed to have 2 beers for lunch, I would say that you don't know the Army that I was in. I'm not trying to be an ass, just stating facts. The approved sexual position according to the Soldier's manual was missionary. My friend actually got busted getting a bj (from his wife no less) outside the NCO club on base and ended up with an Article 15. Don't even get caught committing adultery or you can be court marshalled. Back when I was in, the Army had very specific guidelines of how a soldier should function and behave. Sorry to rant, but this story does have a factual tone to it.

Bulfmaster

Sep 19, 2018
I don't know about this. The author has already been "burned out" just from one episode. I think he was expecting this to be some big payout for him and got disappointed when the pledges weren't coming.
Not at all. We are hard at work on Episode 2. We just had some tragedy hit and I haven't been as active as I like. We weren't expecting too many pledges from a quick demo and short Episode 1. We are grateful for the patrons that we do have. =)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not sure how i feel about this game. i was waiting for a "choice" to pop up at some point it never did. eventually i just ended up skipping the dialogue half way through to see if a choice was gonna show up. i mean i'll still try it again next update. but my preference when playing a female protag game i prefer to avoid the duded and stick on a lesbian route -.- but whatever we'll see how game goes.(y)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my Android port of Married After 40: Sexual Awakening - Episode 2

DOWNLOAD: - - -
(If you need the x86_64 version, ping me and I'll upload it)

This port is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with this version to the developer.
Send me a
private message instead, and I will take a look at your issue.

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed Android port of Married After 40: Sexual Awakening.

Quick-menu and choices can be a little bit hard to read. I suspect there might be an official version out there,
so I only threw this together quickly for the Android-pirates on the forums.

Report bugs, issues and requests for this Android port in a private message, and I'll look in to it.

Changes from PC version:
-Added "Hide UI" button to the quick menu.

This version is not made by the developer, and there is no guarantees that it will work for your device.
Download and play at your own risk!

DOWNLOAD (arm version for most phone and tablet users, x86_64 for Chromebook and some AndroidTV users)
arm: - - -
x86_64: - - -
Thank you for taking the time, cheers!

Reactions: CLDꝜ

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
He is a new here :) He probably haven't seen your post :sneaky:
Either that, or the "download & play at your own risk" is too scary for him ^^

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm a bit confused. Maybe someone can make it clear. o_O

Chap 1 beginning
She thinks: I wish he would take me now!
Blah
Blah
She says: No, I don't want to have sex.

Is this some sort of, how woman are ticking? (Don't be insulted Ladies, I'm just curious.) :cool:

Edit: I might get it now. Maybe I should have read some more first. :whistle:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes