VN Ren'Py Abandoned Married After 40 [Ep. 3] [Tranquil Games]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
when will be available new version?

A Step Back....A New Step Forward

First I wanted to thank all of you. I support a few creators on here myself and I get a bit upset with no regular updates, content or something that makes my investment feel worthy to me. So, the fact that you all our still here makes me happy and feels like this game can succeed.
It's been awhile since my last update. I tend to get long winded so I'm going to avoid that for now and tell you the shortest version of what has been going on. This version is being sent only to my patrons and I'm not posting it anywhere else. Just wanted you to know.
Original artist quit...found replacement...looked very impressive art wise...he quit stating his current commissions were priority...understood but hurt...created ad on F95...found new artist...was even in my same time zone...loved his work...he took initiative and was very good art wise...one day he said he was feeling very sick with a 102 fever...two days later his accounts that we used to communicate were deleted and I never heard back from him...getting devastated thinking my dream was all but over... week later I created one last add on F95...received a message...created new server on discord...chatted...viewed work...talked awhile...liked him and his work and he understands the time it takes to be successful in this arena...created a partnership...he created new models, including a new character that was originally going to be in the game at Episode 1, then not until later...she will be a continued character like Terry and Heather will be...
Okay. Great! Right? Well, I'm not going to tell you who he is...YET! I don't want to jinx it or him or our work. I have re-written the demo (shorter now and has a good little surprise in it) and wrote Episode 1 the way I originally intended it to be. Remember, we planned 12-13 episodes and this will ensure that we get there. I'm starting to re-write Episode 2 now and he is hard at work with finishing episode 1. So, unfortunately this means no update for September.
I'm going to pause October and we plan to release this month for sure with the demo/episode 1 combo. We're also changing the tiers and rewards. He is really good at animation and certain tiers will get animations of our characters that aren't in the game. More on this later. For now, please know that we're hard at work on this revamp and will post more when I get it.

Thanks for the patience and continued support.

--TG Bulfmaster

Bulfmaster

Sep 19, 2018
For those of you interested, we're attempting to re-do this game. To get everyone caught up, I lost a few graphics guys before I finally got one that I feel will stick around. I'm posting the link to the new demo. It is shorter than the first one. This is just to get our feet wet as a new team and for you to see the new images. We plan to finish this game and start a few other projects. It's at the end of the demo, if you make it through. Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes