VN Ren'Py Abandoned Married After 40 [Ep.1] [Tranquil Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
2.jpg

Overview:
This will be a two-part game that will be divided up into 2 chapters. The first chapter is titled Sexual Awakening, in which you will be playing as Stephanie! She is a 43 year old married woman who married at 18. She married the love of her life, her high school sweetheart and only man that she has ever been with. You will help guide her through different choices into a new world full of adventure. We are positive that her husband won't mind these adventures at all.
Special Note: This is a story about a couple's love and improving their sex life. So don't expect cheating or ntr. Their adventures will be together as a couple to spice things up.
This is a rework of this with new script and artist.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-05
Release Date: 2019-12-05
Developer: Tranquil Games
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - -
Mac: - -
Others: Unofficial Android

0005.jpg 0001.jpg 0010.jpg 0015.jpg 0029.jpg 0076.jpg

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
What is this vanilla game I've never heard of no cheating?? Might be interesting..

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hm.. comparing old and new im actually more interested in the old one.
not sure this is an improvement. but since its a demo it could change.
also, i dont like part of the description : So don't expect cheating or ntr.
why the need to write that?, if ntr/cheating we would see that in the tags.

also i like more this description: (from patreon page)
This will be a two-part game that will be divided up into 2 chapters. The first chapter is titled Sexual Awakening, in which you will be playing as Stephanie. She's a 43 year old woman who married at 18. She married Greg, the love of her life. He was her high school sweetheart and only man that she has ever been with.

This chapter begins with the married couple seemingly in an intimate rut. With the help of her best friend and a few other characters, Stephanie convinces her husband to be adventurous to spice things up so to speak. It may be just the boost that this couple need to stir up the antics in the bedroom. This chapter will go into detail about Stephanie's story and her plan. However, all is not as it may appear. She has a secret or two that will come out eventually, that will definitely impact many things in the future. Along the way, you may even learn that other plans have been set in motion as well.

Bulfmaster

Sep 19, 2018
I added the "no cheating or ntr" to the description, as even though it should be in the genre tags, people still ask or assume these are in the game. This leads possibilities of swinging, cuckolding, hot-wifing, swapping, threesomes, more-somes, I can go on but you get the gist. Thanks!

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
I was about to comment Stephanie looks way worse in this version that in the other one, i feel that her expression look like the ones in mass effect andromeda. But then I read the presentation "So don't expect cheating or ntr" & the disappointment is way bigger than the models. Hard PASS for me. I wish you guyz the best

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
pff the wife's face is below average... the work on the old version was better for sure.
& ofc the work on some others images posted a wille back for the upcoming revamped game was waaaaaay better.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote