VN Ren'Py Abandoned Married After 40 [Ep.1] [Tranquil Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
It looks promising to me. I like the new artist. If the actual episodes are good I'll support it.

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
it's more a press conference, than a simple demo :(:(, in my opinion it's more of a waste of time
a simple post with a changelog would have been enough :confused:

That's just my opinion ;););)

Reactions: Koulo077

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
Monogamy? Does that still exist? I haven't heard of that since before the internet was invented!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
We need a "no other males penis in gf/wife vagina" tag. I'm sure people will still find a way to redefine it but this would solve a lot of problems. lol
This renders look better. You made the right choice.

Reactions: Valeck

chipshandon12

Aug 23, 2016
>We are positive that her husband won't mind these adventures at all.
haha

>Special Note: This is a story about a couple's love and improving their sex life. So don't expect cheating or ntr. Their adventures will be together as a couple to spice things up.
oh you're serious. well i guess games with just plain pure swinging and nothing more aren't very common. a bit too vanilla for me though

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Well, I'm looking forward to where this goes. It's a nice change from all the harem/corruption/slut games.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
guess that this game comes after this event

2273.jpg

in all seriousness tho I love the new renders hopefully we'll get more of them next time
on a side note wonder how this new game will be :unsure:

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So there will be no NTR, cuckold and swinging? Good, then I'm interested :p
But how will they spice up their sex life though? BDSM, exhibitionism? Or perhaps she's secretly a cuckquean and fantasies about her husband seducing and sleeping with other women and she'd watch as he does so, joining in on the fun sometimes too? Though then it would be the wife getting cuckolded, no? :p

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The new graphics are looking good.
Sadly, at this point, it is just a demo with a lot of background blah blah like the first version and no actual story.
But I'm curious how the story will go on. Good luck to you guys.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
A bit ambitious calling it a demo, but sure..
Clicked through nonetheless to see the hints at coming content after, hopefully the short stories mentioned will provide some spice since this seems to have gone from lightly promising to vanilla snooze town :/ Will keep an eye out for that once this gets through ep 2.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote