VN Ren'Py Abandoned Married After 40 [Ep.1] [Tranquil Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
No cheating or ntr, but maybe cuckold/swingers adventures? They are in love and are happy to do these things together, for spice up their sexual life…

Reactions: crisbr and Koulo077

215303j

There was a total of 3 choices in the game not counting the "are you 18?" choice.
You can't ignore that one, it is probably the single most important choice in any adult game!

NipahRika

Nov 4, 2019
Me playing the "demo" of this game (GIF warning)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:( Expected a lil bit more, but it seems super promising! Love the art direction.

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
I added the "no cheating or ntr" to the description, as even though it should be in the genre tags, people still ask or assume these are in the game. This leads possibilities of swinging, cuckolding, hot-wifing, swapping, threesomes, more-somes, I can go on but you get the gist. Thanks!
as long as they are together all the time during this, im good haha but im more good if the husband joins as well not just watch

Reactions: Koulo077

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
This a game with a married female protagonist with no ntr no cuckholding and no rape i honestly think this is the first of its kind on here

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This a game with a married female protagonist with no ntr no cuckholding and no rape i honestly think this is the first of its kind on here
There are games similar to this, based on the OP description it seems like it will be a swinging/sharing style game.

The renders look nice, so i'll give it a go eventually. I dislike NTR/cuck, but im more open to consensual sharing/swinging depending on who its with.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the idea actually sounds nice. but me being me i cant bring myself to make my female protag interact with a guy even if its her husband. i go lesbian all the way :LOL:. soooo id be more into it if we controlled the husband but thats not what dev is going for and that's prefectly ok. but ima give this game a pass and wish dev good luck.(y)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Tell me right away! Is this a cuckold/swingers game?
Just so people who don't like it don't waste time on this game
swinging seems to be the goal here. overview says NTR isnt the theme so couple is going through this path together.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
swinging seems to be the goal here. overview says NTR isnt the theme so couple is going through this path together.
I'm interested in what kind of swinging MMF or FFM will be
for me as not a swinging fan, it's also a betrayal of my wife, which means the same NTR
so I would like to hear the answer from the developer, because the tags do not specify

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm interested in what kind of swinging MMF or FFM will be
for me as not a swinging fan, it's also a betrayal of my wife, which means the same NTR
so I would like to hear the answer from the developer, because the tags do not specify
as far as i can tell from the last time i played. you are the wife. and first swinging choice was heading towards FFM. but im pretty sure MMF will happen at some point.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote