VN Ren'Py Abandoned Married After 40 [Ep.1] [Tranquil Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I have no comprehension of the purpose of this release with no additional content. Just add some content for your next release and get this game started. I was curious, now I'm frustrated that I downloaded it again to get nowhere.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
So I gotta ask, I played the Demo and I gotta ask... Why does the wife in the older version look sooo much better then this version ? or is it just me ? the quality seems eh compared to the previous one, maybe because it is a demo and a test that he did not put much effort in the graphs yet that will be polished on actual release and that he focused on a more detailed improved story/introduction. Ill have to wait and see about this.

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Now I'm curious, I'm going to download and play this just to know how a couple will have sexual adventures with other people without cheating on each other.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I agree with many of the others, for what it's worth, that I think the wife looked better in the original version. Let's have more 'sporty' moms that could be larger up top than bottom since plastic surgery is a thing, because the hourglass types are a dime a dozen in these games. Especially since IRL most women don't retain the girlish ab's and skinny mid section with the large chests and asses most dev's add in.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Married After 40:SA Revamped v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Ill never understand this obsession with gigantic asses and breasts in half of these adult games... not asking for realism but these 130 kg deformed women to me arent attractive at all, i guess its an american thing. Well good look with the game dev.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Even though my one star rating was marked inappropriate and deleted, even after members here liked my ratings on the Game, I still believe the game should just have continued where the old version left off, that way it wouldn't have been so boring.
Revamped is not the issue here for me, but to start over is, the good thing is that there where only 3 chapters I believe in the old version before it got revamped, there are other games that were revamped after a year in playing the old version, now that sucks big time.

Bulfmaster

Sep 19, 2018
Even though my one star rating was marked inappropriate and deleted, even after members here liked my ratings on the Game, I still believe the game should just have continued where the old version left off, that way it wouldn't have been so boring.
Revamped is not the issue here for me, but to start over is, the good thing is that there where only 3 chapters I believe in the old version before it got revamped, there are other games that were revamped after a year in playing the old version, now that sucks big time.
We started over because we changed graphic artists. If we continued with different models all around, I thought that wasn't in the best interest to anyone. The only thing that was the same was the fitting room scene, even though the story did change. When I originally wrote this story, I intended for it to go a certain direction. My old artist wanted to slow things down, which caused me to re-write the original story a lot. This revamped issue is my original story. So, it may seem boring to you and I can't do anything about that. However, once we get to Episode 3, things will be way different. I'm only intending to have 12-15 episodes and be done with this part. Then the next and final game will have the same number. Once, we get into the story, you'll understand why it's like this.

As far as our main girl having big boobs - that's up to my artist. If I could do renders, I wouldn't need to start over. Unfortunately, I can't. He likes big boobs. However, Heather has normal sized boobs. We gave both Stephanie and greg the same tattoo so the couple would have matching ones.

If you don't like the direction of our game, then I can't do anything for you. We will be making different games and try to cover different genres, but for now, I want this game to have it's full story told.

Thanks for the remarks everyone. But, in the demo, we explained why we started over. =)

Bulfmaster

Sep 19, 2018
Tell me right away! Is this a cuckold/swingers game?
Just so people who don't like it don't waste time on this game
Well, Stephanie and Greg won't be cheating on each other. However, they will do certain things in front of each other and they will both be watching some and interacting some. There will be girl on girl in the future also. If you noticed in Episode 1 - Doctor Madison has her hand on Stephanie's boob. There will be MMF and FFM and possibly MMMF and FFFM, along with some other combos. Just because they aren't cheating or we don't want to have NTR (it's a love story), doesn't mean they won't be having adventures. I hope this answered your question. I just don't want to give too much away.
Thanks for your question!

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
i like the fundamentals but i just dont get why dont even offer a optional ntr / hot wifing part. why so determined.
yeah there are some ntr games out there but most are superficial and not very good. im still waiting for the one to set a new standard...

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
We started over because we changed graphic artists.

As far as our main girl having big boobs - that's up to my artist. If I could do renders, I wouldn't need to start over. Unfortunately, I can't. He likes big boobs. However, Heather has normal sized boobs. We gave both Stephanie and greg the same tattoo so the couple would have matching ones.

Thanks for the remarks everyone. But, in the demo, we explained why we started over. =)
So I can understand new graphic artist and all means he has to do with what he got and etc, the starting over or revamp is not a big deal for me, I don't mind the story or whatever as 3 chapters in not much was out to get me attached but what did get to stick was the main girl her appearance. The big hour glass etc thing not much in to that either unless done very right, however in this case it is not that that is bothering me, it's also the face, if you look at the previous version the wife looked a lot more like able and attractive all around compared to this one.

However as you have clarified there is a new artist/graphics person, I can understand that replicating is not something that can easily be done and that that person has to work with what they are used too, at least I now understand how come the change is so huge in terms of design. Maybe this person's skill is not on the level of the previous person which is fine could be someone new to the scene and is polishing up nothing wrong with that. I hope that at one point when the story is done and their skills have grown that you allow them to go back and update.
Either way good luck and hope this one works out, I'll eventually give it a go again when there is more content.
And much appreciated for letting us know it is a different person doing the designs in term of characters.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote