VN Ren'Py Abandoned Married After 40 [Ep. 3] [Tranquil Games]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
It's funny how you guys made a conclusions based on a demo with few lines and couple of images that doesn't even imply cheating, cuckolding, NTR-ing, etc. :D All I can say is have patience and wait for the Ep1. Of course we wouldn't mind a financial support at all :)
It's good to hope...so no ntr ever?

Reactions: OppaG

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I'll try and be constructive, but feel I must admit that despite loving NTR and cuckolding in general, I didn't like this. And I think the main reason I didn't like it was the lack of agency on the husband's part. As the wife says, she is turned off by him being a pussy, but strangely her solution to this is to make him more of a pussy. Secondly, the wife is really unsympathetic. She has denied her husband sex for 5 years and claims it is his fault for not being more assertive!

I realise the dev is not going to remake this to consider my objections. However, I personally would have allowed the husband more agency by giving him the option to leave the changing room and shut the door, or at least close the door behind him if he stays inside; to object to his wife blowing other men; and to turn down the sexual advances of the friend. I don't think him being unwilling should be the cannonical choice, but it needs to be an option to allow him to maintain the reader's sympathy.

Also, they need to make the wife much more sympathetic. To be honest I am not sure how to do that because at the moment she seems like a total bitch. Giving agency to the husband may help a little because it makes her less of the main character. Or maybe she just needs a good reason for being a bitch (the secret perhaps?).

Anyway, I will still play the next few releases to see how it goes, but at the moment it leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
I didn't play the game but everbody talks about ntr,cheating,cuckold but why I don't see any tags? Can someone tell me are there any ntr,cheating or cuckolding please.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Please guys, stop the the brainless and childish "Why you do this?" - "Because you do this" and keep the things on track.

Reactions: Rythan25

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, I use the y_outline.rpy to hide the 'band' behind the text. But at some points in the game, I get a total black screen. Game has no error but I can't advance at those points. I assume there are choices on those screens. The funny/stupid thing is though, that I make a save just before such a point, close the game, remove Y_outline.rpy, and load the game again,but ... still black screen. Do I need to change a 'variable' or something ?
Or anyone else with the same problem and a solution :D

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
Hi, I use the y_outline.rpy to hide the 'band' behind the text. But at some points in the game, I get a total black screen.
It's not totally black screen. Problem is developers using hardcoded black colored text on choices, so it blends into background. As hack, to temporally resolve this you can always enter 'scene' in console. Screen becomes gray and you'll see options. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: patrickB

samdilli

Feb 19, 2019
My wishes have come true,the Game is definitely going the way I like it to go,just hope the Dev doesn't make us wait too long for the couples to get into some real good action,this game is going straight to my top 10 Games....
Which games there are your top 10

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I didn't play the game but everbody talks about ntr,cheating,cuckold but why I don't see any tags? Can someone tell me are there any ntr,cheating or cuckolding please.
Why do you ask ? Of course there will and besides you won't be having a problem with that since you're the wife in this game not the husband, "see the female protagonist tag"

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
so... the choices caunts in any way or they are only to gather corruption points for Stephanie?
my point is that can you choose if Stephanie will do or not certain things or only corruption points matters?

also i think it would be better if you can make some choices at least for Greg for different paths...
p.e. in one he is a cuckold, in another he likes swinging/sharing, or in another he even doesn't want another man in their life & he will let Stephanie to have things only with other women!!!

Last edited:

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
I'll be seriously disappointed if it doesn't end with Greg changing his name to Kane and trying to take over the world with the newly discovered Tiberium

Reactions: Lorric17
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes