Others Completed Married Woman Maris Sexual Circumstances - The Game [2021-04-11] [Umemaro 3D]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

element209

Apr 22, 2021
Hey, I've made up some links if you are interested
------
playlist:
------
mega folder (all languages and sub, with completed savefile game and some other umemaro stuff): Mega
I'm having trouble with this game and saving scenes. No scenes will be saved for my game. I downloaded it from the engdl website about 1-2 weeks ago.

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
This game should have the "female domination" tag since more than half of the game is about the lady desperately pinning down the repair boy and not letting him leave (you can try struggling, but she won't let you go), and you may also consider it to be reverse rape, depending on how you play the role of the repair boy. Also the "fantasy" tag seems to be mistaken cause the setting of the story is a very mundane afternoon in a Japanese household. Oh, and there's a footjob scene too, so you might as well add that tag too.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

JuyiKitori

May 11, 2018
Pretty sure it's after sister's sexual circumstances and here's a post explaining why:
This is most likely not after but a standalone since I think there was requests for more Mari if not they would not really make the game either if is not because of the requests there's some hints that doesn't really point toward sequel.

The first hint I noticed is that Yuika (Last game's little sister) is still at home, in the menu there's a dialogue of Mari saying that it would be nice if the AC is repaired before her sister comes home. She didn't use siblings instead of sister that means the brother is not here and we don't really know why the brother is living with them in the last game, with this is clear that the story doesn't align with the previous one as a sequel and that Yuika have the brother as husband since if this was the case shouldn't Yuika have her own house?. The second hint is the previous game endings of Mari, 2 out of 3 endings end with Mari getting pregnant then let's go back at if this was a sequel then where's the baby and why is she not lactating since it takes 1-2 or more years to stop lactating and that begins after childbirth that means 9 more months to the count but hey there's the first ending where she's not pregnant because brother ejaculated outside it might show like it ends there but looking at how high of a libido she has and how her husband don't even bother to satisfy her it means that there's an after therefore she will definitely fck the brother more than once since she got fucked once why end it here and there will be a time where she would want it inside and if that happens that means more sessions that ends ejaculating inside that lead to pregnancy and it would not take long since look at the other 2 endings she gets pregnant literally the first time she's creampied, and why would she have multiple affairs with the repairman if there's a brother at home to fck. It may seem like it contradicts the first hint but not really, let's say the brother is working and cannot go home that's why she fucks the repairman but as I said where's the baby and why she is not lactating even if is 2 years after the previous game and she stops having milk why there's no kid walking around, where are those babies items that should be shown in the background since when a house have babies it's pretty obvious the amount of baby things there's littered around the house and this house is too empty and clean. third hint is not really a strong one and is about character design Mari acts and talk more childish here like a big sister while in the previous game she's more mature like a young milf . In conclusion it hints more toward a Standalone (like how some creators like to copy and paste the same character design but doesn't have anything to do with the other works) and has a little bit of prequel bits. I think of this game as a standalone if not a prequel (storywise) because of the plot holes this has and let's be honest why would you create a new MC when the previous game MC is capable of doing the job or could it be that the repairman is the brother?! they both use Niku (Nike) brand of clothing, have the same hairstyle specially the bit of hair in his right side below the ear that curves is the same as the previous MC and same hair color, and it might explain why the brother is not home. I think the repairman is the brother and it explains why they don't remove that hat because they want to conceal his identity.

Reactions: DraKeoniS

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020
Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android port port port port port port port port

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android Android port port port port port port port port
Android version please

Let me tell you a story, all about how, a retard came to a thread and cant use a search bar, now please take a minute and type right there and you'll find that its just on the way, by umemaro himself

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes