Others Completed Married Woman Maris Sexual Circumstances - The Game [2021-04-11] [Umemaro 3D]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

tsuke

May 13, 2019
The creator himself released a 100% save file for people that are running into problems accessing certain scenes. Just copy the file into the game folder and all the scenes would be unlocked.
Been trying to get this to work without any luck.

Am I correct that I should be getting a data.ini file after extracting? Where exactly in the game folder do I copy it in?

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix this?
I think it is something related to the video player, I have installed MPC and when I uninstall it the window becomes normal.

49824982.PNG

LoliGamerBot

Apr 8, 2021
So, long story short, After dwelling in some scam download site, I brought the game from the main dlsite :BootyTime:
Is safer and faster that way. :HideThePain:

So here is the download link of the Android (Eng sub) (APK file, No Rar bullshit)

Mega

Download it and thanks me later, maties. Have a good one. :Kappa:
Thankyou so much

zoaldyeck

Nov 4, 2019
Anyone here has ripped animation per scene for Sisters' [Ch. 17]?
This below is example for Mari's [Ch. 18]

Nosnado

Oct 5, 2021
For those wh doesn't know how to unlock the last ending, u just need to nudge her in the doggy style position 3~7time(i m not sure but it's almost there)and press the ↓came out and press it again right the dick pull out scene(it will be 2click of ↓)

Reactions: tomhwlam

Arcxzal

Feb 7, 2021
For those wh doesn't know how to unlock the last ending, u just need to nudge her in the doggy style position 3~7time(i m not sure but it's almost there)and press the ↓came out and press it again right the dick pull out scene(it will be 2click of ↓)
she keeps telling me that her husband hasnt done it yet lmao

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sorry I gotta say, but this is definitely NOT a 3D game. It is pre-rendered so little more than a glorified video player.

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
Sorry I gotta say, but this is definitely NOT a 3D game. It is pre-rendered so little more than a glorified video player.
but it is made in 3d environment hence why 3d tag, we also tag sfm and blender as 3d even though you don't usually do 360 in those videos

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes