2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 20, 2019
From which option you can proceed to -A married woman? Uta sleeping or Sleeping married?
Sleeping married.
From the begining increase her sensivity to 100% as fast u can, slap her legs and nude her(she's masoquist I think) and she will wake up, that's uta sleeping.
The game continues with Sleeping married and same as before increase her sensivity as fast u can, making her cum will unlock the next poses and progresibly the toys. Once you unlocked everything go to main title.
And A married woman option will be there.

Reactions: gween

Nobods

Mar 17, 2019
Hi, can anyone help me? I tried everything I found but the game isn't translating it stays japanese

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi, can anyone help me? I tried everything I found but the game isn't translating it stays japanese
If nothing at all is translating it might be the file address. Don't have any non English character in there, and maybe don't have it in a load of other folders. If the beginning translates but then it stops it's probably getting blocked from the internet.

Nobods

Mar 17, 2019
If nothing at all is translating it might be the file address. Don't have any non English character in there, and maybe don't have it in a load of other folders. If the beginning translates but then it stops it's probably getting blocked from the internet.
I don't know why but I put the .rar on the desktop and unpacked it and for some reason it worked. But the folder I put it in the first place it didn't work. Anyway thanks for the help

Edit:
Also I got this file with the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

when I tried to run the game

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
isn't software based :(
we really need an artist T___T

View attachment 1415900 View attachment 1415901
You need it and it's here, I drew up a Uncensored version base on those Sprites, Check them and tell me if they mapping and quality are Good enough same as for the Community around this Blog..

Thinking on making a default Soak D*ck since it's kinda make sense with all the interaction involve. but I follow up as the original If you guys think is better I can still make it.

Welp hope ya like it if not it's open for changes.

Preview:
1437790_1632237856125.jpg
1437789_1632237735305.jpg

Rar File Attached to this post.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
You need it and it's here, I drew up a Uncensored version base on those Sprites, Check them and tell me if they mapping and quality are Good enough same as for the Community around this Blog..

Thinking on making a default Soak D*ck since it's kinda make sense with all the interaction involve. but I follow up as the original If you guys think is better I can still make it.

Preview:

the two images i attached were just examples... (sorry xD)
Texture2D.zip here there are the real assets to modify if you feel like it and i'll take care of the rest ^.^
(they need to be left in the same png format and size after the edit)

blAAAH2059

Jan 11, 2019

Preview:
View attachment 1423155
View attachment 1423154

If you have the uncencored version of this game can you pls post it....

gween

Jul 28, 2021
Alright dudes, I did some homework. Not the best output however I'm not a hentai artist. Uncensored version.
Thanks to KoutaruArts for the pictures, I've tweaked them a little.
Delete this file "DumbRendererDemosaic.dll" from \Married Woman Touched 1.1\BepInEx\plugins\ to remove overlay mosaic.
Replace assets files [sharedassets2.assets, sharedassets3.assets] at \Married Woman Touched 1.1\触られる人妻~葉月~_Data\ to remove art mosaic.

Have fun.

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
Alright dudes, I did some homework. Not the best output however I'm not a hentai artist. Uncensored version.
Thanks to KoutaruArts for the pictures, I've tweaked them a little.
Delete this file "DumbRendererDemosaic.dll" from \Married Woman Touched 1.1\BepInEx\plugins\ to remove overlay mosaic.
Replace assets files [sharedassets2.assets, sharedassets3.assets] at \Married Woman Touched 1.1\触られる人妻~葉月~_Data\ to remove art mosaic.

Have fun.
Halo Thanks ya for Importing and editing it look really awesome you did a great work there, have a character I wanna make for my self from genshin, can I ask how do you Import it to the game without crashing it?.

too About the other sprites I don't really know if you already a Un-censor them, had a little issue that I commented to Noxtek, when doing it from sides(I haven't try it, just Imagine.) It would look weird or odd since is only using one penis sprite, Wanted to gather Idea to know if there could be a solution or if it not look bad at all then I can continue with the other's if they haven't been un-censor yet.

Reactions: bbbb4

gween

Jul 28, 2021
KoutaruArts, I'm not sure how it works. Just redrew assets in photoshop. The game crashed one time when I exported wrong assets' image. Been using UABE for unpacking-repacking of assets.
1. File - Add - Choose assets file.
2. Sort by type - you need Texture2D.
3. Choose one or more files to Export or single one for Edit.
4. Export - choose where to unpack.
5. Edit - click Load to download your new texture.
6. Save - after this u will get * mark at the "Modified" column.
7. Save your asset (struggled for the first time - didn't knew I have to save here as well)

Also redraw sidesleep and pussy hairs, so update.

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
KoutaruArts, I'm not sure how it works. Just redrew assets in photoshop. The game crashed one time when I exported wrong assets' image. Been using UABE for unpacking-repacking of assets.
1. File - Add - Choose assets file.
2. Sort by type - you need Texture2D.
3. Choose one or more files to Export or single one for Edit.
4. Export - choose where to unpack.
5. Edit - click Load to download your new texture.
6. Save - after this u will get * mark at the "Modified" column.
7. Save your asset (struggled for the first time - didn't knew I have to save here as well)

Also redraw sidesleep and pussy hairs, so update.
Thanks you a lot!, Did some things to test it and work's, Sadly there alot of limitation do you or Nextek knows If The mesh can get Edited aswell or 2d Rectangle Would like to have a bigger one for the front hair I know is maybe be too much but kind of curious.
ad.png
addd.png

Reactions: qq22 and bactk206
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes