• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
You need to unlock all 2 poses and 4 toys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I meant the one when you get black screened in the first one. If there is any way to see when she is about to wake up, because I am assuming you need to stop for short while and then continue. Or are you meant to be wake her up and get black screen?

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
where i find image of Incest ?
A) Image 5 is "your" avatar penis going in your Aunts mouth
B) Complete enough of the game to insert your avatar penis in her vagina
What's the incest angle here, it sounds like you're just fucking another mens wife.
You're with your Uncles wife, I realize that this is NOT truly incest but technically it is incest because she became related to you when she married your Uncle.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Having taken the time to run the readme.txt thru google translate here is the approximately English contents of it including a general "Guide":
■ Greetings ■

This time, please purchase "Touched Married Woman ~ Hazuki ~"
Thank you very much.

To get started, run "Touched Married Woman-Hazuki-.exe".

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
◆ H scene operation explanation ◆

<Touch behavior: Left-click operation>
Select an action from the action icon on the right side and left-click or drag at the position you want to touch.
Feel free to touch any place you like.

<Icon description>
Eyes: Gaze, hold down and light zoom
Tongue: lick
Lips: kiss
Touch: Touch. Double-click for spanking.
Fir: Fir fir. With this, if you rub your breasts, breast milk will come out above a certain pleasure value.
Pinch: Pinch. If you hold it down around the ostium of the vagina, it will widen the hole. You can also remove pubic hair on your body.
Yubi: A light touch with your finger. You can also insert a yubi. Double-click to change the direction.

<About Japanese Chin, tools, and fingers>
After pressing the button and displaying it on the screen, drag it to the point you want to use.
While dragging to the place where you can insert it, hit the tip part (such as the glans) and stop it for a while to move to insertion.
To pull it out, pull it in the opposite direction.
<Clothes>
Since there is a pulling point near the center of the top and bottom, you can remove it by pulling a certain amount.
It can also be attached and detached from the small clothing icon on the left.

<Camera operation>
Right drag: rotate
Medium drag: move
Alt + right drag: zoom

■ Strategy
If you touch various things, the pleasure gauge will increase and you will feel like you are close to full.
How to increase the pleasure gauge goes up and down depending on the value of sensitivity and shame.
If the sensitivity and shame are low, the increase in pleasure is low. (Shame does not rise when sleeping)

When the LV goes up, you will start wiping the tide.

◆ Voice material: Tiger Lily / CV Momoka Yuki

■ Caution ■
Please refrain from purchasing and playing minors.
It is prohibited to distribute, copy, or reprint this work without permission.
This circle does not take any responsibility for any damage caused by the use of the work.

---------------------------

Please send us your bug reports, opinions, and impressions.

Cien:

Production: Iad [Highleg Peach]

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Alright I'm confused... why everytime I put the penis inside of her mouth or pussy or anal I'm not able to see it going in :/ it looks like xray

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Auto translator isn't working for some reason.
It's same as Kohai, Senpai, and a Middle-aged Man, so the same should fix it. Sounds like it might be due having some non English characters in the file address maybe, if it's also on the desktop it can't be the length.
Alright I'm confused...
Remove the universal decensor, it slightly reduces the mosaic but has the weird x-ray like side affect.

Reactions: kucing_nakal

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
I can't penetrate with dick even being level 5
You can, it's just bugged.
The penis appears to be rubbing the vagina instead of inserting, but when you cum you'll notice it cums inside despite the dick being outside.
It's a graphical bug, wait for someone in the thread to fix it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Whether she actually is or not you can see in the one of the screenshots in the opening post she gets...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is a mistranslation. In japan, you significantly older men and women aunt and uncle. However there is a slight difference in japanese, for example incest would be Oba-chan (aunt) and Ojichan (uncle).

What would have been translated is Oba-san (also mean aunt) which is the japanese equivalent of maam. Oji-san (uncle) for the mister variant. These terms imply no actual relation though, it is just being polite.

The difference is chan and san, chan is familial, san is anyone. (although if they are close enough chan may be used even if not actually related).

So yeah... BaasB No wincest here. (I double checked DLsite tags to confirm, is just using Obasan, it isn't even inseki (non-blood)).

Last edited:
Reactions: kurosx

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
In japan, you significantly older men and women aunt and uncle.
Which is where the "whether she actually is or not" bit comes from, it wouldn't be the first game to get miss tagged from it.
guys how to translate this game?
This and the other game should auto translate as you play. There might be something in the file address thats stopping it from working, or it's getting blocked from the internet and there's no presaved translation.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes