CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
1.gif
Overview:
Marrubi is a 3D artist who makes loop and short animations of characters from video games with an heavy focus on animal crossing, specifically Ankha​

Updated: 2024-02-25
Artist: Marrubi - - - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: FullHD / UHD
Files: 9 Videos in Unique Resolution / 85+ Videos in FHD&UHD / 121 Pictures / 13 PSD-Blend
Length: Unique Resolution : 1m17 / Multiple Resolutions 31m33s
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Changelog:
Torrent (2023-01-29)
Animations:
Up to 2023-01-29:
Unique Resolution : - - - -
FHD: - - -
UHD: - -

*note: there's a package with videos that only are available in one resolution.
So download Unique Resolution + either the FHD or UHD package to have the full collection
Compressed (up to 2023-01-19): - - - -
2023: - - - -
2023 compressed: - - - -
Pictures (up to 2023-01-29): - - -
PSD-Blend (up to 2023-01-29): - - - -

2.gif 3.gif 4.gif 5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2023-01-29) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As). Feel free to share it on any public trackers:

Reactions: LaiKCrash and Kto_E

Simperfect

Jun 29, 2021
Again I have to ask: Why is this tagged with Loli? Is it the stupid small breasts = Loli mindset again?
I, get what your saying, and I agree it can lead to some negative conotations surrounding people who like small breasts. as liking petite or shortstack doest automatically mean youre into loli. But I think more so it appeals to a wider demographic. Like If you're into loli, its assumed that you'd be into small chest. So people looking for loli would end up coming across this as well. It just garners more clicks I guess.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I, get what your saying, and I agree it can lead to some negative conotations surrounding people who like small breasts. as liking petite or shortstack doest automatically mean youre into loli. But I think more so it appeals to a wider demographic. Like If you're into loli, its assumed that you'd be into small chest. So people looking for loli would end up coming across this as well. It just garners more clicks I guess.
That + it also let you filter out if you live in a country where such content is banned (where you can't go: it's a hundred of years old cat, that's why it has small breast / size / shotstack, I know it, I live in one). Also "loli" in the original sense is already banned here (see rules 7) which lead to the tag with that: "Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations.".

So, by the rule 7, the loli tag in the strict term can't never happen here and by applied to that.

But I can remove it if it confuse people that much.

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
Again I have to ask: Why is this tagged with Loli? Is it the stupid small breasts = Loli mindset again?
there's more than just that tbh. not only are her breasts flat but she's also very small too. Imagine grimgrim's goat-chan flat that's pretty much what we have here.

EyesOfTheVoid

Dec 29, 2022
Anyone got the newer vids? Marrubi has made two new animations with Ankha but Kemono Party seems to have lost the key for her since the newest post in kemono is about the prievew of the older of the two new animations.

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Anyone got the newer vids? Marrubi has made two new animations with Ankha but Kemono Party seems to have lost the key for her since the newest post in kemono is about the prievew of the older of the two new animations.
I know one of them is released but the other one isn’t and I don’t have it sadly