Unreal Engine Abandoned Marrying Witches [v0.3.0.2] [Witch-Dev]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
I'm start playing aaaaand it's just bed and sex scene. What am I suppose to do? I can only change positions

witchdev

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
no anal or futa or incest ? any unreachable fantasy?
The most recent prototype (only a sex scene) has anal with a goblin girl and a bit of experimental futa (It's just a few animations and not a proper specific scene for it)
It looks promising
Thanks!
I'm start playing aaaaand it's just bed and sex scene. What am I suppose to do? I can only change positions
The current prototype is just a sex scene the old demo which is also available on my itch.io site shows a bit more of something resembling gameplay and the next prototype, which will come out soon, will have more focus on gameplay.

In other news since I'm just not as fast with developing this as I want to be and I still want to provide something to the patrons who support my game, I've decided that I will release the 3D models I'm using for the game to download as blender files to my patrons, Asa and the player character are already available with the goblin following soon and the drow sometime next month.

Reactions: ohnomnomnom

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
The most recent prototype (only a sex scene) has anal with a goblin girl and a bit of experimental futa (It's just a few animations and not a proper specific scene for it)

Thanks!

The current prototype is just a sex scene the old demo which is also available on my itch.io site shows a bit more of something resembling gameplay and the next prototype, which will come out soon, will have more focus on gameplay.

In other news since I'm just not as fast with developing this as I want to be and I still want to provide something to the patrons who support my game, I've decided that I will release the 3D models I'm using for the game to download as blender files to my patrons, Asa and the player character are already available with the goblin following soon and the drow sometime next month.
Blender you say... aabe4e0fe635e508-e1490304349905-800x400.jpg

witchdev

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Once the drow is done and in game, I will hold a new vote on my patreon for the race I'll add next. (If I remember correctly orc was second after drow in the last poll, so I guess she might be the next one added if she wins the poll).

witchdev

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018

5$ patrons can now download the 3D model for the goblin girl, including magic plant dicks and pregnancy morphs (and I should figure out how someone could get these animations into my game. I guess people could just send them back to me and I integrate them, but at the end I would like it if people could just mod my game with their own stuff).

witchdev

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Nice, does the orc lady have any clothes to go along with it?
Orcs have traditional tribal "clothes" which are just a few strings to which they will bind trophies (and maybe some kind of loincloth).

The ones living in civilization will wear whatever is comfortable for their work, many orcs work in the harbor or as mercenaries where they will usually get double pay since they are easily twice as strong and have more endurance than most other races.

witchdev

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Not yet, I want to add outfits and hairstyles towards the end of the month and just to be clear the only models available yet are for the player character, Asa the human girl and the goblin. The drow might be available this month but I'm not sure if I can get her ready in time.

Reactions: SerpentWave

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody put the game 0.2.2 back on the first side and the Prototype under the orginal game.

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
Update yesterday according to the Patreon, but Patreon didn't update after he said "later today". Hope it comes soon, was going to show some worldbuilding and the gobbo!

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Alchemist [v1.0.1] is this just one sex scene to preview the animation or is this a game and I am just glitched to were it stays on the same scene because it is stuck on one sex scene as soon as I boot the game.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes