Unreal Engine Abandoned Marrying Witches [v0.3.0.2] [Witch-Dev]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
There is no save game button yet, the next version will have a "level select" option, after that I'll make a save game button, there just isn't much to save yet so I put it off until later.
Regarding the screenshots you can hit F9 to take a screenshot it's saved under: "C:\Users\<USER_NAME>\AppData\Local\Alchemist\Saved\Screenshots" it's a bit half assed and takes the screenshot without speech bubbles, which is why I didn't document it yet (planned is to have buttons for screenshots with and without UI elements and to be able to change the location where they are saved.)
Hello that last bit ur message sounds good making a way change location of screen shots i rather be big 2tb drive where the game is located not in C:/ SSD drive is C:\Users\<USER_NAME>\AppData\Local\Alchemist\Saved\Screenshots be good save games also in folder where game is that way i loose SSD have re format i dont loose my games or my pics sooner or later will update 2tb to 4tb

witchdev

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Hello that last bit ur message sounds good making a way change location of screen shots i rather be big 2tb drive where the game is located not in C:/ SSD drive is C:\Users\<USER_NAME>\AppData\Local\Alchemist\Saved\Screenshots be good save games also in folder where game is that way i loose SSD have re format i dont loose my games or my pics sooner or later will update 2tb to 4tb
Yes, I'm aware of that, I'll try to improve it for the next version.

Next poll is up which concludes the concept work on the goblin girl, you can now vote for her lingerie:

witchdev

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
The polls have finished, pirate outfit and corset have won (sporty lingerie got the same amount of votes and will be available as an optional choice).
Here is a preview for her lingerie:

witchdev

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Some new updates on my patreon page, the poll for the next race is now open for patrons and will run until the end of march also there is some new concept art.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
Beautiful visuals and nice gameplay. i only wish there was more to it. more girls,something to do besides explore as fun as that is. and if possible voice actors for sex sounds at least.
i do wish there was a map to navigate.
i seems once you are in the void there is no way to continue ( i assume that is it for now)

Overall
there isn't much content besides exploring a empty map. but ignoring that i'd recommend at least following this project. it has potential.

Glitch
I had got to the building with the chair without her because i came from the mountain and crossed the lake came in the building from the back. when i went to the chair she appeared but was visually glitched and the sex happened at the beginning of the conversation instead of when it was suppose to. so it was awkward.

can run underwater

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018

Dev is releasing a new game on the 4th!
Which is a week after the patreon release

witchdev

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
So is that even an update or just a different testing build?
Yeah, I changed to a different more manageable development model for now, I'll be regularly releasing "prototypes" for the next few months and then one bigger update which expands the story of the main game.
Once the current prototype is available to the public (18th of june) it will hopefully be less lame, it will have facial animations by then, more animations than the build luxee linked above and whatever else I get done in time. (I'm updating these prototypes rather frequently)

Also patrons can vote on the drow girls breast size now:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Is it just me or does that second pic kinda look like the gateway from spirited away ?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Not sure why I keep downloading this tiny thing and expecting a game of some kind instead of a animation preview. I mean maybe he should redo his patron for sims4 adult animations I would say he has a knack for it but this is not a game...

witchdev

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Is it just me or does that second pic kinda look like the gateway from spirited away ?
Purely accidental ;).

Not sure why I keep downloading this tiny thing and expecting a game of some kind instead of a animation preview. I mean maybe he should redo his patron for sims4 adult animations I would say he has a knack for it but this is not a game...
It's probably not very obvious here, the builds I'm currently releasing are small isolated pieces which I'm putting out while working towards a larger game and story update. I can just work faster that way while still being able to release something for the people who support my game. In July I will put out a prototype which will contain gameplay but only very little sex for example.
Later all of that will be tied together (with additional content) to a larger update for the main game.

witchdev

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
I'm confused. Is this a prototype or v1.0?
The main game is still at v0.2.2 and there is one prototype with the most recent version being 1.0.4 (uploading right now, and will be available to non patrons on monday)
Will the next version have actual story content or just another animation preview?
The next prototype should come out later this month and will be mostly about npc interaction, the july prototype will showcase core gameplay mechanics and for august I have an update to the main story planned.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes